Login

a girl's taboo pleasure..

last reply
7 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
I've been so horny lately.. I've been masturbating every day 6 or 7 times.. Do you think that's actually normal?
Lurker
No one who isn't NUTS is "normal"! LOL (Ever seen the movie "MASH"? If not find it and watch it. Frank Burns was "normal"!)
Active Ink Slinger
I can see myself masturbating 6 to 7 times a day, and I have done that on few occasions, but the question is how you find time and privacy to do it day after day.. I bet you have some fast fingers
Active Ink Slinger
Why would you think masturbating that much is ... I just wish I had the time and stamina to keep up. But then I'm a guy who enjoys watching his wife pleasure herself.
not at all

but as lilkate said..how in the harry do ya find time to do it???

smh...
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by insatiable
I've been so horny lately.. I've been masturbating every day 6 or 7 times.. Do you think that's actually normal?

You're teetering on the edge of what I'm sure you're finding to be a slippery slope.... deliciously slippery. Now, my girlfriend is entirely OK with her 5-6 times per day when she's in the prime time of her cycle.
Lurker
I play with myself multiple times everyday....hardly ever bring myself to orgasm, but it's still masturbation and I find it completely normal
Active Ink Slinger
all I can say is get over here and we will take care of it biggrin

but seriously it sounds pretty normal to me hell I'd do it just as often if I had the time and wasn't a guy. After the third time is usually the time it stops being fun