Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

WIN $100 First Prize in our "Get Creative" Competition

last reply
81 replies
7.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Promoting lushstories.com (and yourself if you so wish) is the name of the game in this competition.

It is open to everyone to enter.

We are looking for the most interesting / funny / innovative / sexy / artistic "creation" you can muster.

Your entry must feature lush stories / lushstories.com in some form. An example:

A few ideas to get you thinking of possibilities:

A selfie, holding up a note with our site name on it (so we know it's you!), or with our web site in the background?

Our URL written on your body somehow?

A photoshop featuring our site name?

A drawing?

Short video (uploaded to YT) doing something whacky?

Details:

Entries to be posted / linked to in this thread. You can enter as many times as you like.

Deadline - 30 June, 2015.

Prize: $100, sent via paypal, or Amazon gift voucher.

The shortlisted Top 10 will be voted on by a panel of judges (made up of regular members and moderators).

The winner will be announced 7 July 2015.

Please do not post in this thread, if you are not submitting an entry. We want to keep it as easy as possible to see the entries.

Lawyers cost lots of money: Any entries containing celebrities or anything inappropriate for the site, will be deleted on sight.

Get creative!

Nicola
Bump for the weekenders.
We do have some real talent that should knock this out of the park... This could be very interesting. I look forward to see what everyone comes up with.
Tough call so far, I think Steph's just takes it for the personal touch (did Liz do that for you?).
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber

my tumblr smile click on it and you will see
Quote by nicola
Tough call so far, I think Steph's just takes it for the personal touch (did Liz do that for you?).

I did not, but I still think he's leading the field. smile

(Even if he has a Lestat de Lioncourt thing going on...)

L x

Steph: "It's called FASHION!"
So much fun doing this.... just to put a smile on your face...
Live and let live
Hope you enjoy...

(Note: available in HD)

Quote by SereneProdigy
Hope you enjoy...

Daaaang, boy has got skills... That was freakin' cool! biggrin

Wicked job, SP!
@SereneProdigy - um, WOW!

I hope YT don't take it down!

You can probably host it here, I'm not sure we have any restrictions on video upload size.

I've gifted you an unexpiring Gold Membership for your inspirational effort
Quote by SereneProdigy
Hope you enjoy...

Damn, that was truly one WOW!!! Fantastic job!!!
Quote by SereneProdigy
Hope you enjoy...

That was so cool. You're really talented. Bravo.....xo
Quote by SereneProdigy
Hope you enjoy...

Wow, that was some incredible effort! Very well done indeed!