Login

Twice-recommended Cunt

last reply
2 replies
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Well, quite to my surprise, another RR has appeared on my story The Cursed Cunt! (Good things come to those who... wait.) In case you are hesitating, it's psycho-horror-meets-crime-procedural-meets-the-apocalypse. Oh, and it's very rude. And very good. And it's full of cunt. Here's what others have said about it:

"a mindfucking meld of the ecclesiastical and the erotic... this is next-level... hot (and disturbing) as fuck." (Jaymal)

"This is your best story! I loved everything from the title to finish! ... This is brilliant!!" (vanessa26)

"This contains everything I love about your stories - raw sex, filthy language, three-dimensional characters, plot twists - and then ramps it up" (naughtyannie)

"Excellently done. Engrossing. Intriguing." (CumGirl)

"This creeped me out to high heaven... I'm frightened, aroused and intrigued. Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

Give it a go! here (I hope) is a link:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/horror/the-cursed-cunt-chapter-one

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

w/ me, it's thrice recommended, now.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS
w/ me, it's thrice recommended, now.

Why thank you, Natalya!

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)