Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tattooed Vampire

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I don't usually announce the upload of a new story like this, but I think my latest offering will need all the help it can get to attract readers.

So if you like stories about interdimensional lesbian vampires that stalk their prey in our reality, then my four-part work The Vampire With a Manga Girl Tattoo might be for you.

It has a brooding strangeness, parasitical sentient garments that capture the souls of human beings. There is lost love and death — and in later chapters, blood and gore. Taken in its entirely, it is a work of existential darkness intended to disturb your dreams.

And oh, yeah: some really hot lesbian sex too!

I don't usually fish for comments, but I'm a bit out of my emotional comfort zone this one so any comments will be very welcome.

I'll let BOC's Tattooed Vampire lead you there:

Quantum Tease
0 likes
You had me at interdimensional lesbian vampires !
0 likes
Quote by lynnwitt
You had me at interdimensional lesbian vampires !

He He. Never fails!
0 likes
Part two is now live. Has a lovely vampire lesbian seduction/threesome at the end.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Come here!!! You heard me ... COME ... HERE!!!

You had me even before the possessed garment part in the 2nd chapter. But, that was my fav part so far!

I hope readers find you ...
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood
Come here!!! You heard me ... COME ... HERE!!!

You had me even before the possessed garment part in the 2nd chapter. But, that was my fav part so far!

I hope readers find you ... [/quote

Thank you for the free bump, Kimmie

At this point I'd just like to say — and as you will see in the ensuing chapters —that the raison d'etre behind this series is to get across to women just how important it is that they stand firm when items of their clothing begin to make relationship decisions for them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
they suck blood also from pussy?