Login

Red Hot: Where you, the reader, decides the plot: FINAKL CHAPTER COMING SOON

last reply
8 replies
1 watcher
6 likes
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

My hot, sexy, hit series, The Sin Twins is now complete. Thank you to all who read it, liked it, and gave me comments. If you haven't read it, please click on the title and give it a horny shot.
Now, it's time for something dirty, slutty, wicked, nasty, perverted, and FUN!

RED HOT, my new series, is CUMMING SOON!
This one will have a nice twist where you, the readers, have input on where the story leads and what happens. Think of it as a slutty, choose-your-own-adventure story.

Red Hot, a Lush exclusive, coming soon.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Red Hot, my new story with a reader-decided plot, has just dropped.
Voting ends on March first, 2024.
So please give it a Read, a LIKE, and cast your VOTE in the comments.
Does Gwen call Barbara or Michael for her late-night booty call? You, the readers, decide.

Easily amused
0 likes

A choose your own sexual adventure!? I’m in! You really do have a flair for this smile

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

There's still time to cast your vote. Red Hot, the story of Gwendolyn Ardmore, a kinky slut, is a sexy story where you, the reader, determine the plot. After a wild night on the prowl, does Gwen call the handsome and sexy but uncertain Michael for some hot, hard, cock, or does she give the tall, blonde Barbara the hookup call and enjoy some volcanic, wet pussy?

Read and LIKE the story, and leave your vote in the comments. The winning choice will be the next chapter's plot.
Thus far, the votes are" Michael: 6, Barbara 5, and 6 for Other/threesome.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

As of this morning on the final day for voting on which direction the plot takes, the Red Hot tallies are:
Gwen calls Barbara for some hot, lesbian action: 10
She Calls Mike for a hard pounding: 7
She goes for the Threesome/ Other: 10

Today, February 29th, is the final day to cast your vote in the story comments. Please give it a read, LIKE, and vote in the story comments.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Red Hot, chapter two, has just now been published on Lush.
The Readers Have Spoken, and this chapter follows the winning votes of a threesome, and, possibly, with the driver.
If you love hot, dirty, nasty, cum-covering, debauchery, cum-licking, lesbian sex, and a hot and horny young, sexy man fucking a complete stranger, give this wall-to-wall-sex chapter a read!
Don't forget to cast your votes! Where does Gwen go the next evening? What will she wear? leave your vote in the story comments, ONLY. Voted posted to this status wall do not count.

Smut-slinging slut
2 likes

It's the final day to vote on Red Hot, the only story where you, the reader, control the plot. After a wild night, Gwen feels like a little bit of culture and a lot of deviant debauchery. Vote now, in the story comments, to help determine where she goes, what she'll wear, and what Gwen might do.
Thus far, the vote tallies are:
Art Gallery: 8
Opera: 2
Fancy Club: 2
Swing Club: 4

Suggestions for what to wear include CFM Boots, the ubiquitous Little Black Dress, something short and almost see-through, and a mid-length, white fur coat with matching boots.

Today is the final day to make your suggestions by casting your vote in the story comments. Even if you don't, it's a fun read.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

RED HOT Chapter Three is out, and the people have, again spoken! Because there were so many amazing, creative, and fucking horny suggestions, I tried to accommodate as many of them as I could. Because of this, Gwen's sordid night prowling will span two chapters. But, there's still something to vote for!
At their second stop, what does Audrey, Gwen's limo driver and a dominatrix, make Gwen do? Cast your votes and make your suggestions in the story comments. Voting ceases on the 12th of March

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

The writing of the final chapter of Lush's only readers' choice story, RED HOT, begins today.
The readers have spoken! Thank you, everyone, for making this one of the most fun and challenging stories I've ever written.

Voting for which direction the plot takes has closed, but, if you haven't read it, yet. It's a fun, dirty romp. Be on the lookout for Chapter Five, coming soon, only on Lush