Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Stories

last reply
12 replies
2 watchers
10 likes

I have had 81 stories published so far. The majority of them are based on true events, please pop to my profile page and have a look. I also have a large media gallery that you may also enjoy, all pictures are genuine of the two of us.

I keep waiting for you to add a new story of Jaq's and your adventures. I really like true stories and your writing is always well done.

Quote by darkroot50

I keep waiting for you to add a new story of Jaq's and your adventures. I really like true stories and your writing is always well done.

I am trying but the moderators are so picky now. I will keep trying as I have many more adventures to write about.

Quote by colin123

I am trying but the moderators are so picky now. I will keep trying as I have many more adventures to write about.

That's good to hear Colin. How picky can they be? I've read some pretty salacious stories recently (some true). But I've had to deal with some pretty tough editors too which is why I just gave up on submitting stories.

Thank you to everyone who has read any of my stories.

Quote by colin123

Really? I haven’t seen any of your stories come across the queue for quite some time.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Quote by techgoddess

Really? I haven’t seen any of your stories come across the queue for quite some time.

🙁

Hi, Everyone! I have a newly published which I love for you all to read!

Hi fellow Lushies! I have just published a new story for the Dirty Talk competition. Why not hop over to my profile page and read "A Hard Day at the Office?" Full of not only dirty Talk, but some hot sizzling sex between Kate and Geoff.

Meagan

Quote by Kovac

Hi, Everyone! I have a newly published which I love for you all to read!

I will be reading

Come and check mine out everyone, 81 to choose from 😊

Quote by colin123

Come and check mine out everyone, 81 to choose from 😊

Come on everyone.

Thank you everyone, a lot more views and comments coming in now.

Quote by colin123

Thank you everyone, a lot more views and comments coming in now.

😊