last reply
145 replies
23.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
I wrote a new story with Frank Lee! It's a SERIES.

It features:

1. A global pandemic
2. Masturbation
3. Hotness
4. A desert island

Here is the link to chapter one

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/-everyone-wishes-part-i-.aspx

Thank you!

decided to write a better teaser for you... (despite the fact that you stole the name Summer from me).

In a time of great stress and unheard of upheaval, only one man and one woman could save us. And that man and that woman were Hannah and Frank. Hannah, who had fought the terrible T-Rex at Chernobyl. Hannah who had fought of the Martians at the Alamo. Hannah who had braved the egg rolls at Panda Express...

And Frank, who'd been asleep the time...

So, if you're looking for a story with sizzling sex, panic and mayhem, more sizzling sex, a dessert island, and more sizzling sex... you have come to the right place. read Everyone's Wishes like your life depends on it. It just might.

an unpaid solicitation brought to you by the SBF (Sprite Broadcast Follies).

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Wrote a new flash with Mr Frank Lee. smile Could we be any lazier lol, collaborating on a flash?! ?

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-mirror-image-.aspx

yes, you could. you could collaborate on a micro. lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

decided to write a better teaser for you... (despite the fact that you stole the name Summer from me).

In a time of great stress and unheard of upheaval, only one man and one woman could save us. And that man and that woman were Hannah and Frank. Hannah, who had fought the terrible T-Rex at Chernobyl. Hannah who had fought of the Martians at the Alamo. Hannah who had braved the egg rolls at Panda Express...

And Frank, who'd been asleep the time...

So, if you're looking for a story with sizzling sex, panic and mayhem, more sizzling sex, a dessert island, and more sizzling sex... you have come to the right place. read Everyone's Wishes like your life depends on it. It just might.

an unpaid solicitation brought to you by the SBF (Sprite Broadcast Follies).

Hey. It was a power nap!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Frank_Lee

Hey. It was a power nap!

that's not what Hannah said. also, she says you snore. Like an elephant. don't blame me, i'm just the messenger!

0 likes
Quote by sprite

that's not what Hannah said. also, she says you snore. Like an elephant. don't blame me, i'm just the messenger!

This is incorrect. I said an elephant WITH A COLD.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

This is incorrect. I said an elephant WITH A COLD.

dang. even i'm not that mean!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I believe what she said was that I'm hung like an elephant. With a cold. Please listen more carefully next time.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Frank_Lee

I believe what she said was that I'm hung like an elephant. With a cold. Please listen more carefully next time.

sorry. i couldn't hear much over the sounds of her moans while i was going down on her. girl has some serious lungs!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
a dessert island

sticky toffee pudding...?

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

0 likes
Quote by GrushaVashnadze

sticky toffee pudding...?

Maybe ice-cream cake? smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Maybe ice-cream cake? smile

Just so long as it's not cheesecake. I don't like hard impenetrable bottoms...

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
come for the snoring, stay for the smut.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Part 2 of Everyone Wishes is now up! It features coffee (in honour of me), Summer (in honour of the season), and terribly indecent activity ( in honour of Frank Lee)

Here is the link:

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/-everyone-wishes-part-ii-.aspx

This makes me sound like I have a rather questionable moral compass. By the time parts 3 and 4 go up I could be drummed out of here.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Frank_Lee

This makes me sound like I have a rather questionable moral compass. By the time parts 3 and 4 go up I could be drummed out of here.

actually, by the time parts 3 and 4 go up, you could be running the place.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

actually, by the time parts 3 and 4 go up, you could be running the place.

I shall rule with a swollen fist.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Frank_Lee

I shall rule with a swollen fist.

err... something swollen, and i don't think it's your fist. maybe one of your heads? not saying which biggrin

Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by sprite

BUT NO ELEPHANTS! highly disappointed. sad
l

Elephants? Whatever happened to tentacles?
Meagan
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986
l

Elephants? Whatever happened to tentacles?

Hannah promised me Elephants with tentacles, so really, best of both worlds. smile

0 likes
The final chapter of Everyone Wishes is now up!

It contains SEX (Frank did it)
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
The final chapter of Everyone Wishes is now up!

It contains SEX (Frank did it)

how much SEX?

0 likes
Quote by sprite

how much SEX?

Lots of SEX.

It also has a girl called Sprite in it yknow
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Lots of SEX.

It also has a girl called Sprite in it yknow

that is such a lie. there's a Cheri and a SummerTMsprite in it, tho. think i don't pay attention?

0 likes
Quote by sprite

that is such a lie. there's a Cheri and a SummerTMsprite in it, tho. think i don't pay attention?

Sprite has a cameo right at the end, it's the truth!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Sprite has a cameo right at the end, it's the truth!

lol ok, i'll give you that. Buz too. smile you're forgiven now.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I am so far behind on these things. I can't wait to get started on these stories by Hannah and Frank, two authors I admire and love. In fact, two authors who inspire and make me want to aspire to their superior level.