Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How many of you have read one of my stories ?

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
colin123
0 likes
I have had over one million views on my stories, would love to know if you have read one or more of my stories. They are based on true experiences of ours over the years. Thank you in advance.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
probably. as a story mod i have probably read everyone's stories at least once which is why i don't recall most of them. 10 years of however many stories i do a day is a LOT. lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

colin123
0 likes
Quote by sprite
probably. as a story mod i have probably read everyone's stories at least once which is why i don't recall most of them. 10 years of however many stories i do a day is a LOT. lol
Well thank you for your reply.
0 likes
I don't think I have unless you have entered the last two story competitions.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I have only recently noticed your username here in the forums. I can't recall having seen any of your work on the main page of story listings. So, the answer is no. I've never read anything of yours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm on lush writing, but if you'll read "Cum for Extraciricullar Swim, " in micro I"ll read several of yours'.