last reply
0 replies
1.1k views
1 watcher
1 like

Hot off the press - a new and highly unusual story by Grusha:

Fuck-Talk Too

Here's what the marvellous Curvygalore says about it:

"Grusha, only you could successfully combine gender-swapping sex, futanari fantasies and epic Brechtian conceits with such success! This was barking mad, hilariously funny, utterly filthy and a terrifically entertaining read... Really excellent writing!"

Entitled Fuck-Talk Too, this story is not exactly a sequel, but more of a Brechtian fanfic to my previous collaborative piece with the wonderful VioletVixen, Fuck-Talk. Thus jointly inspired by two twentieth-century literary giants, I hope it will help you to appreciate why I go by the monicker GrushaVashnadze...

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)