Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Executive Sweet: We design your office fuck toy.

last reply
3 replies
1.6k views
1 watcher
0 likes

A buttoned-up manager yearning for a sexual adventure. A wealthy CEO posing as a computer hacker.

Looking for a hot new office sex story? Gorgeous curvy sluts in miniskirts and sheer blouses? Voyeur cams and remote-control sex toys?

Tech Company VP and groomer Ted Havlicek transforms Giselle Turnbow, the Editing Dept manager into an office worker's dream, a sexy vixen ready for action on any occasion. He recommends changes in her work attire and offers to coach and condition her for a position in the Executive level CEO's offices. Giselle sees dollar signs and an erotic adventure ahead of her and takes a naked walk across a bridge to seal the deal. Interested? Take a look at Executive Sweet by daddyo46.

www.lushstories.com/stories/office-sex/executive-sweet4

If you have been watching this page: Executive Sweets will soon have a new chapter. And more to come.

If you are following my story I have a contest entry in Flash Photography you might take a look at. It's called The Oasis. It's very short, very hot, and very lush. Enjoy, tell me what you think. And thanks for checking out my stuff.
www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/the-oasis