Battle Cranes, A Sexy, Sci-Fi, Intergalactic Romp

last reply
8 replies
1 watcher
10 likes
Smut-slinging slut
3 likes

CUMMING SOON: Battle Cranes

In the distant future, humanity has finally grasped the stars and spread out through the galaxy. War has become the most popular form of entertainment, and warriors are the new professional athletes. Piloting huge, steel Mechas called Battle Cranes, mercenary contracts have replaced armies, and they fight for the highest bidder. Charlie X, the mercenary captain of Pagan Vengeance, is the hottest, rising star in the field, and her exploits, both on the battlefield and in the bedroom are things of epic legend. Loved by her teammates, adored by the media, and lusted after by everyone, Pagan Vengeance is the most wanted mercenary group in the entire sphere. Follow the adventures of Charlie, Roulph, and Shanta as they jump through the stars, seeking adventure.

Cumming soon, only on Lush.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

COOL!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Smut-slinging slut
4 likes

BATTLE CRANES has now debuted on Lush. Follow the action-packed adventures of Charlie X, Shanta, and Roulph as they travel the Terran Sphere, fighting for glory and pay, fucking and sucking everyone in their path. Just read these reviews:

"When I read this, I nearly lost my head." ~M. Antoinette

"All I can say is, 'WOW!'" ~C. Walken

"So much sex and violence, violence and sex! This should come with a warning label!" T. Gore.

"It's not easy being green." ~K.T. Frog

"You, used, too, many, commas." ~J.T. Kirk

"A small step for Krystal, a giant step for Lush-kind." ~N. Armstrong.

"I did NOT have sex while reading that story." ~B. Clinton.

Battle Cranes, Chapter One: Merce Life (https://www.lushstories.com/stories/fantasy-sci-fi/battle-cranes-merc-life) Only on Lush

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We look forward to this. Can't wait "to boldly go where no crane has gone before".

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

CUMMING SOON! Battle Cranes Part Deux!

Our horny heroes have traveled to the planet Duidia to rescue a princess from kidnapping pirates!
Read how they prepare for battle:

“Do you want me to cum in your mouth?” 

“Yes.  Oh, fuck, yes.  Shoot down my throat while I get fucked!” 

Shanta’s long, black hair was tied into a bun, and her dark skin, a brownish olive shade, glistened with the sweat of her passion. 

“Fucking cumming, again!” she screamed.  Her entire body tensed, quivering and writhing.  Shanta fell into Roulph’s body, the intensity of her orgasm rendering her legs useless. 

“Me too,” Roulph announced.  His hands filled with handfuls of her shiny, straight hair, the rookie Bird Jock thrust his member into her mouth, fucking it as she swallowed his seed. 

“All hands to battle stations,” Sophie’s voice ordered over the loudspeakers.  “Planetfall in T-minus ten minutes.  Good luck, pilots.” 

Shanta spun around, dropping to her knees.  Her cum-soaked lips wrapped around the other man’s cock, sucking it in and milking it.  Fingering herself wildly and moaning, she deep-throated the mechanic's manhood, squeezing his balls. 

“Give her what she wants,” Rouplh shrugged. “If Shants doesn’t get her fill of cum before battle, she thinks it’s bad luck.  Suck that cock, Shanta!  I love you so much.” 

“Going to blow,” the man, Mack, moaned. 

The exotic beauty pulled her pouting lips off his cock, stroking it furiously and looking into Mack’s eyes. 

“Cover me with cum.  I’ll wear into battle.”

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Battle Cranes: Cumming For Charity

The horny, new chapter of the hit series Battle Cranes (<--click to read) is now live. In the interstellar future, a sexy game show has Roulph, the hardened mercenary and A-list celebrity as a guest. Can he hold out long enough to raise money for charity? Read to find out.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Six action-packed chapters of pure, unadulterated, erotic, sci-fi fun! Battle Cranes is now finished. If you haven't read it, yet, please do. There's heart-pumping action, giant, mechanical war machines, sexy heroes and heroines, and orgasms galore.