Login

Clitorides Awards- Finalists

last reply
14 replies
2.2k views
2 watchers
27 likes

Hello Readers of Fine Erotica,

The Clitorides Awards finalists are now up. For those of you who do not know, these are the internet erotic story of the year awards in several different categories. While other story sites directly advertise these and link them to their readers, Lush does not. I am happy to report we have quite a few stories from our authors here picked as finalists for these awards. Go out there and show your support of our Lush authors and maybe find yourself a new favorite author in the process. You will have to register with an email to vote on the stories, which is a bit of a pain, but it's worth it. I would also encourage you to not blindly vote, but to read as many of the submissions you can in a category before casting a vote. I enjoyed several delightfully dirty stories earlier today by doing this. Voting is open until April 30th!

Go Team Lush!!! -LL

https://clitoridesawards.org/

Remember, the Left Lingula is always closest to the heart & everyone deserves to have that heart full of love...

My Newest: Nightshade Part 1

And My Fav: Turning Stephanie Insatiable: A tale of a wife's discovery...

Congrats on your great story included among finalists, Lefty 😊

I concur: Leftlingula's Ensnared is superb story. As is Jen's Siren's Call. As are many stories short-listed on this year's Clitorides Awards by Lush authors - including Laura, StarBelliedBoy, Master Jonathan - and others! Go read them, and vote!

If LL does not mind me piggy-baking on this post, two of my stories, Alison Goes to London and The Cursed Cunt are also short-listed, for Best Erotic Story by a New Author. And the latter story is also up for Best Erotic Horror Story.

The Clitorides are a marvellous collection of superb erotic stories. However you decide to vote, please do dive in, and read! Don't be put off by the fact that you have to register/login: that is easy to do, and serves to prevent voting fraud.

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Fortunately for LL, I made a status about this!

Grusha has kindly provided his links above, so to find the rest, see below:

I'm joining my friends in encouraging you all to go along and read and vote for our awesome Lush authors in The Clitorides Awards! The link is here: clitoridesawards.org/vote.php

You do need to make an account, but it's  really quick and easy to do. 

My favourites that are up for nomination are: 

* laura (twice!) In the Short Erotic Story of the Year with: www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/etiquette-of-an-affair

And: www.lushstories.com/stories/taboo/deceit - both are absolutely fantastic. 

*leftlingula in the Flash Erotic Story of the Year with (one of my all time favourites): www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/ensnared

*Jen, also in the Flash Erotic Story of the Year, with: www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/sirens-call

*StarBelliedBoy in the Best Erotic Horror Story category with: www.lushstories.com/stories/horror/doll-parts - I'm obsessed with this. 

*laura (again - because she's just that good) in the Best Erotic Horror Story category with: www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/the-vampire-at-no-35

Please go and check out these stories and vote, I promise you that reading them will make you tingle. 

GO VOTE Y'ALL.

Amazing to see so many Lushies on the list. Just goes to show how much talent we have on site. xoxo

I can’t get the log-in to work but I did discover that I came tenth in the Flash erotic story category in 2020. Who knew?!

Quote by Saucymh

I can’t get the log-in to work but I did discover that I came tenth in the Flash erotic story category in 2020. Who knew?!

lol

*Raises hand*

I knew!

Thanks, AppleByBoom, for providing those links. So now, in the interest of completeness, herewith a full list (I think) of all Lush stories which have been short-listed this time - arranged according to the official voting categories, to make them easier to find on the Clitorides website:

Short Erotic Story of the Year:

A Dream Cum True (Master Jonathan)

Deceit (Laura)

Etiquette of an affair (Laura)

Flash Erotic Story of the Year:

Ensnared (LeftLingula)

Siren's Call (Jen)

Best Erotic Story by a New Author:

Alison Goes to London (GrushaVashnadze)

The Cursed Cunt (GrushaVashnadze)

Best Erotic Horror Story:

Doll Parts (StarBelliedBoy)

The Cursed Cunt (GrushaVashnadze)

The Vampire at No. 35 (Laura)

In the interest of fairness, please let me know if I have missed any Lushies off. Also - it also goes without saying (doesn't it?) that it is not only Lushies who are good at writing smut. So I encourage you all to read widely, and vote honestly!

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Classy name. 😊 Who'd have thought it? 'There are more things in heaven and earth...'

Nga mahi whakamiharo a te kapa Lush!!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who placed. Amazing work, team Lush.

To be nominated is a huge honour in itself, and the fact that so many Lushies were among the ranks, just goes to show the level of talent that is here.

https://clitoridesawards.org/archives/2021

worship Congratulations, you amazing smutters!!!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.

Woohoo! The cream of the crop is on Lush for sure!! ❤️

Go team Lush! What an awesome group of folk ❤️

Massive congratulations!

i had no idea they even existed.