Login

Carlton St. James' Perverse Contributions

last reply
55 replies
3.9k views
2 watchers
22 likes
0 likes

The year 2022 hasn't been as prolific for me story-wise as 2020 or 2021, but I figured I'd promote my writings this year and onward. Every once in a while, I may give a shout-out to an old story, but that isn't guaranteed:

Ever Fucked A Trophy Wife?

When a disgruntled office worker attends his boss's Christmas party, how does he handle it when the boss's wife prevents his early departure? Find out in this top ten entry from the 'Coming Together' competition!

My last published story: Good For Nothing

0 likes

The Other Side

Beyond a shadow of a doubt, the darkest and most disturbing story I've ever written. A tale about a man subjected to bullying from his significant other who must crawl out of the muck and finally have the joyous rays of the sun shine upon him.

Or does he?

Find out when you read this contribution to the 'Spring Forward' competition, which is my 2nd favourite competition story I've ever written.

0 likes

A Desire To Inspire

When a couple decides to open their marriage, the wife is fully into it whereas the husband seemingly places roadblocks at every turn. Why isn't he fully committed to their agreement? What will happen when they see the tall, Amazonian goddess at their friend's boat party for the first time in a year? A year since she inspired the best sex they've had in a very long time? Find out the answers to these questions in this 'Swing Into Summer' competition entry!

0 likes

Three Bags

When a man decides to do a favour for his best friend, he ends up getting a lot more than he bargained for. What information does his best friend's ex have to share? How will he react to said information? Read to find out now!

0 likes

Guilty Conscience

Her husband treats her well, but her thirst and craving for more may just be too powerful to resist. Find out how she deals with it all in this angsty micro!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Maybe not prolific but your stories are always fun and written "bootyfully". 😎

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I enjoy your literature. Imma read everything you've shared, so, be prepared to see hearts and comments from me.

1 like

Quote by 1meanjean

Maybe not prolific but your stories are always fun and written "bootyfully". 😎

This made me laugh when I first saw it. But on a serious note, thanks brother.

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

I enjoy your literature. Imma read everything you've shared, so, be prepared to see hearts and comments from me.

Thank you so much. I know I haven't clacked away at the keys this year like before, so this makes me feel good.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

For me, simply dreadful -- which means, of course, that it will achieve high praise and famous status in no time.

😈❤️😈

1 like

Quote by kistinspencil

For me, simply dreadful -- which means, of course, that it will achieve high praise and famous status in no time.

😈❤️😈

It'll be the year 2100 before any of my stories reach famous status 😆, but I do love the vote of confidence!

Testing The Waters.
0 likes

Quote by CarltonStJames

It'll be the year 2100 before any of my stories reach famous status 😆, but I do love the vote of confidence!

Something can take off unexpectedly and just rocket up there, and it usually pulls a few others higher with it.

Although, looking back through the archives, it seems as if views sitewide fell off a cliff since around July of this year. I know the ratio on my last several releases has not looked right at all. 100+ votes, but not even 5k views? Do your views seem to be out of whack?

The sudden, steep decline makes me wonder if they've perhaps updated some bot/spider filtering of that number, because only the views seem off. That would be good in a way, as it would better reflect actual people reading. Makes Famous and Legendary hopes stretch off far into the future, though.

Then again, if that's what happened, it won't last long. The bot creators are more prolific than any of us could ever dream of being, and no filter list can keep up with them. The numbers will steadily creep up as a fresh wave of internet spiders invade.

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Quote by RejectReality

Something can take off unexpectedly and just rocket up there, and it usually pulls a few others higher with it.

Although, looking back through the archives, it seems as if views sitewide fell off a cliff since around July of this year. I know the ratio on my last several releases has not looked right at all. 100+ votes, but not even 5k views? Do your views seem to be out of whack?

The sudden, steep decline makes me wonder if they've perhaps updated some bot/spider filtering of that number, because only the views seem off. That would be good in a way, as it would better reflect actual people reading. Makes Famous and Legendary hopes stretch off far into the future, though.

Then again, if that's what happened, it won't last long. The bot creators are more prolific than any of us could ever dream of being, and no filter list can keep up with them. The numbers will steadily creep up as a fresh wave of internet spiders invade.

My posted blurbs, large and small, have garnered little interest, so it's hard to draw any solid conclusions. In 75+ stories over the past 3 years, they have averaged maybe 800 reads, with only a small handful past 1500. Since April last, the average has dropped to around 500. Votes are better than they were, but I've only gotten to 30 once and only because the ones and twos from the old days got converted to likes. It used to keep me awake at night, ruminating on my limitations as a writer. Now I just drink it off.

0 likes

Quote by RejectReality

I find a lot of older stories, the score to views ratio is crazy. Seeing a story with a 55 score but 60K views to me really isn't it. Score should be in the thousands imo, so I don't mind views from bots being cut if that's the case.

Testing The Waters.
1 like

:: sigh :: Just lost a post due to the logout bug.

It depends upon how old the stories are. Just before the Incest category was suddenly removed and the Freemium model was introduced, there was significantly more daily traffic as tracked by web analytics sites. There were a lot of anonymous and free account holder eyes on stories, causing the views on all existing stories to be a lot higher than the rest of the numbers would indicate.

The drop in traffic after those two mentioned events was rather precipitous. The loss of votes from free account holders bailing wasn't exactly a drop in the bucket either.

So those older stories are heavily skewed. No doubt the additional real traffic brought a lot of bots with it as well. The bigger you get, the more spiders you have crawling all over you. Like you, I think having a number that better represents actual humans is good, ( assuming that's what it is ) but it certainly requires a mental adjustment of expectations.

0 likes

Tell Me About It

My first published story in 2023 is also my first 'Wife Lovers' story after being here for almost three years. It surrounds a married couple using the wife's recent office encounter to get hot and heavy.

Her Royal Spriteness
1 like

read it. rated it. loved it. you got your mojo back. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes

Fashion shows aren't Dunz's thing but thick models with big backsides certainly are!

Read Runway Cheeks for a taste of my first facesitting story ever.