Audio Collaboration by Jaymal and Jayne33

last reply
10 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
I wanted to promote my new audio because I'm super proud of it.

I've been working to keep improving my audios and make them the best I possibly can.

When the opportunity to work with my favourite Lush author Jaymal came up I was honoured and super excited.

Sadie's Confession is the story of a married woman fighting a losing battle with the office lothario who seduces her. Listen to her confess her secrets of her giving into her slutty, cheating ways.

Sadie's Confesssion

The Linebacker
0 likes
A great story and sizzling sexy audio! This story has been awarded a Recommended Read.
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Quote by Buz
A great story and sizzling sexy audio! This story has been awarded a Recommended Read.

Coming from another one of my favourites, super talented authors that means a lot.

Really glad you enjoyed it.
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Thank you!!!

I was worried that my audio wouldn't do justice to Jake's super sizzling hot writing, but I've been thrilled with the response it's been getting.

We really appreciate you taking the time to listen/read! So glad you enjoyed it.

*Happy Dance*
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Quote by Coco
This is on my list... I must read/listen to this tonight! Two of my favorites in one sizzling combination...whew I can't wait.

Hopefully we don't disappoint and you enjoy it as much as you anticipate.
Hyphen Whore
0 likes
Thanks to Buz for the RR, to Nicola for the thumbs up and to Coco for the anticipation! It's been a great experience working with Jayne - huge fun and a privilege to write for her utterly lascivious voice ;)
Sweet Epiphany: "Proud and Kinky" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-sweet-epiphany-.aspx
Mindfuck: Love and Payback - "Foolish" Competition Third Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/humor/-mindfuck-love-and-payback-.aspx
The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were - "Debauched" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/-the-ghost-of-fucks-that-never-were-.aspx
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I'm a huge fan of Jane's work. I've waited patiently for this story and I have to tell you it was worth the wait. Both her voice and Jaymal's voice together take you on a thrilling and very sexual rollercoaster ride. In my opinion, Jane's accent is very sexy and I enjoy her storytelling. This quite possibly is her best audio work to date. If you haven't read/listened to her, start with this story and then go through her entire collection. If you want a really exciting author to follow.....Jayne is my personal favorite female writer on Lush Stories.

If you haven't had a chance to listen to this very sexy and incredibly hot tale...take it from me you won't be dissapointed. It's clearly one of the sexiest, filthiest and dirty audios on Lush. That's a compliment for sure. Our favorite audio queen Jayne and teamed together with Jaymal who also is an award winner on Lush Stories will give you a mind orgasm.

Kudos to you both. A wonderfully acted audio and highly entertaining story. Congrats to the two of you....I'm definitely going to be checking out Jaymal's library as well. I see he wrote this fabulous and tasty morsel. I see he also has a few ebook's that are worth checking out. I'm excited to pick through his library as well.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Lurker
0 likes
I think audio recording is a totally different discipline to writing. You can't simply READ the piece, there has to be a considerable element of acting involved. Like a real actor, one has to FEEL the character... And then SELL it.

Some people here do this pretty well, (Mazza, Shylass and Jeff Verbal spring to mind, there are others...)

However, I've never heard ANYONE here read as well as Jayne 33. She seems to immerse herself in the character and has no qualms about fully exploring every nuance of word, expression and indeed sound. This is something that takes trained actors YEARS to learn. To be able to do it as naturally, as seemingly un-selfconciously as Jayne does is evidence of an amazing natural talent. (And indeed a considerable bravery...)

To combine this with the editing in of another voice, various sound effects etc. (as this piece does) and to do this FLAWLESSLY, indicates, in my opinion, a considerable 'raising-of-the-bar' of audio presentations on LS.

Of course, it would be remiss to ignore the fact that in order to produce this kind of piece the SCRIPT has to be of top quality... (it has to be, as actors say, 'on the page...') Here, thanks to Jaymal's skill as a writer, it is. (His voice-acting here too is superb...)

Not everyone, (including myself, alas...) has the talent or skill to produce an audio piece of this quality. As well as evidencing the talent of the creative duo involved, I feel almost certain that the very nature of Lush Stories as a creative/collaborative/involving site encourages such talent to explore, to experiment, to go further in their creativity. ("If we build it, they will cum!!!")

This piece is an example of what can happen here and ONLY HERE given the talent and space that is uniquely Lush Stories.

Well done to both artists.

xx SF
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I think audio recording is a totally different discipline to writing. You can't simply READ the piece, there has to be a considerable element of acting involved. Like a real actor, one has to FEEL the character... And then SELL it.

Some people here do this pretty well, (Mazza, Shylass and Jeff Verbal spring to mind, there are others...)

However, I've never heard ANYONE here read as well as Jayne 33. She seems to immerse herself in the character and has no qualms about fully exploring every nuance of word, expression and indeed sound. This is something that takes trained actors YEARS to learn. To be able to do it as naturally, as seemingly un-selfconciously as Jayne does is evidence of an amazing natural talent. (And indeed a considerable bravery...)

To combine this with the editing in of another voice, various sound effects etc. (as this piece does) and to do this FLAWLESSLY, indicates, in my opinion, a considerable 'raising-of-the-bar' of audio presentations on LS.

Of course, it would be remiss to ignore the fact that in order to produce this kind of piece the SCRIPT has to be of top quality... (it has to be, as actors say, 'on the page...') Here, thanks to Jaymal's skill as a writer, it is. (His voice-acting here too is superb...)

Not everyone, (including myself, alas...) has the talent or skill to produce an audio piece of this quality. As well as evidencing the talent of the creative duo involved, I feel almost certain that the very nature of Lush Stories as a creative/collaborative/involving site encourages such talent to explore, to experiment, to go further in their creativity. ("If we build it, they will cum!!!")

This piece is an example of what can happen here and ONLY HERE given the talent and space that is uniquely Lush Stories.

Well done to both artists.

xx SF

I totally agree and think it's a brilliant point to say that Lush stories is brilliant at nurturing writers and helping them explore. Without Lush I would have never found the enjoyment I get from writing, nor would I have had the confidence to start producing audios.

It's always been my personal goal to try and produce the next level of standard of audio story. I take time thinking about it, put a lot into recording and editing, (to the point that I have physical scars, but that's another story) so to get this sort of feedback makes all those hours worth it.

Quote by Mysteria27
I'm a huge fan of Jane's work. I've waited patiently for this story and I have to tell you it was worth the wait. Both her voice and Jaymal's voice together take you on a thrilling and very sexual rollercoaster ride. In my opinion, Jane's accent is very sexy and I enjoy her storytelling. This quite possibly is her best audio work to date. If you haven't read/listened to her, start with this story and then go through her entire collection. If you want a really exciting author to follow.....Jayne is my personal favorite female writer on Lush Stories.

If you haven't had a chance to listen to this very sexy and incredibly hot tale...take it from me you won't be dissapointed. It's clearly one of the sexiest, filthiest and dirty audios on Lush. That's a compliment for sure. Our favorite audio queen Jayne and teamed together with Jaymal who also is an award winner on Lush Stories will give you a mind orgasm.

Kudos to you both. A wonderfully acted audio and highly entertaining story. Congrats to the two of you....I'm definitely going to be checking out Jaymal's library as well. I see he wrote this fabulous and tasty morsel. I see he also has a few ebook's that are worth checking out. I'm excited to pick through his library as well.

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments here and on the story. I truly do appreciate your kind words!