Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alison returns for Christmas!

last reply
0 replies
1 watcher
0 likes

Here's what CarltonStJames said when he got to the end of my novel Alison Goes to London: "I have gotten so attached to them, I kinda feel like I did when I finished Parks and Recreation or Friends. This entire series was a masterpiece from top to bottom."

Well, Carlton is too kind - but he can be happy again, because there is now an Alison sequel - a Christmas special, full of peace and joy and goodwill to all mankind, indeed, a paean to friendship, camaraderie and maternal devotion - entitled CLAIRE'S CUNT KITCHEN.

If you have never read Alison before, don't worry: this story is a good stand-alone, I think, and a mere two chapters long, perfect to whet your appetite. 

If you have read Alison before, then be encouraged by NaughtyAnnie's comment: "This is a perfect postscript to Alison's story, satisfying our curiosity as to 'what happened next' to our favourite characters. And all with the characteristic mix of extreme filth, witty dialogue, and social commentary. There really is nothing else like this!"

Here (I hope) is a link: 

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/anal/claires-cunt-kitchen-an-alison-christmas-special-part-one

Enjoy!

xx Grusha

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)