Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you meet someone off Lush for sex?

last reply
1.2k replies
145k views
5 watchers
10 likes
0 likes

I would meet someone but we would have to have chatted & got to know each other well enough first.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

While the temptation is always there I suspect it will never happen. 

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I would yes. For the experiences.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Definitely, if the chemistry was genuine and right (was planning to with someone here but they bailed...) By the way, anybody in San Diego in the next couple months?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I Would For Sure !!!!

Site administrator
0 likes

Wine and dine me first... better be a damn good restaurant mind!... and yes after say 10 evenings like, at her expense, then I suspect I will be game.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not the slightest interest.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

We would have to have really made a serious connection, probably with extensive private chatting or other communication before even meeting. And then an in-person date(s) before I would go for the whole enchilada. Not saying never, but it wouldn't be a casual, "oo you're close by, let's fuck" thing. At least that's what I say now when I am feeling rational.😁

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Absolutely

Southern Charmer
0 likes

I have met people off of Lush before. Not necessarily just for sex, but I might, given the right situation.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

I suspect, if we were together

stuff would happen, some way or other

biggrin

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

After all this is a SEX site so Yes I would meet someone from this site for SEX !!!

Hopes its soon too!!!

leah

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I of course sa yes I would meet a guy from online. The fact we both like sexy stories is even better. It means we have a good imagination. But being a single young woman I also have to play it safe. So plenty of personal chat on here first. Then maybe phone or webcam. Then meet in public place like a mall. Etc. play by ear from there once it gets that far.