When Cupid Meets Lush.

last reply
22 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Cupid is running around throwing arrows at people on lush. I'm seeing the arrow pointed at me
and although I'm standing still and tall.. It still makes me nervous. I haven't been in a relationship
in a long time. And i'm ready for a new start but never have been in long dis. relationship. What to do...

Pros: I LOVE HIM!
Cons: Nothing silly

heart

P.s
Your a butt for making me post this again
Lurker
0 likes
*pouts*
Lurker
0 likes
Bella you're only 22 and you're GORGEOUS girl. What's the difficulty in finding men where you are? You don't need to be in love right away, just go out and have fun girl and enjoy being young and beautiful. Long distance would suck for me since I want to see the guy and feel him, hold his hand and do stuff together, if you know what I mean. Anyways, I'm not telling you what to do since you're older than me, but unless he has a credit card and can fly out at least twice a month to see me I don't think it would work for me.
Lurker
0 likes
TLC: I know i'm still young, But I'm very picky with guys. I been hurt to many times. I never done Long dis... So Idk what is to bring of it.
But I wouldn't want him spending money like crazy on me. I'm not like that at all. Its worth the shot to make it work. And If nothing works out from it... I gain a friend in the end.. He truly is the most amazing guy I ever met!!! :]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well as someone who has traveled A LOT and lived all over the world I can tell you from experience that long distance relationships are very difficult to sustain. Initially they may be exciting and you can meet occasionally and have passionate interludes of being together for a few days (and nothing wrong with a few days of wild sex in Bali or Hawaii--frankly I'm all for it). However, unless you develop a relatively short term plan to be together in the same place then you will most probably find the relationship far from satisfying. Usually there are strong bonds or commitments keeping each party where they are: family, university, jobs, undisclosed relationships with other significant people. Anyways, for what it's worth that's my two cents. NOT SAYING don't fall in love....by all means.....wish I could haha, but be realistic and be prepared. Also, understand clearly your own expectations of what you want out of the relationship. Good luck darling, as has already been stated you're a "catch" so I don't understand why they aren't lined up at your door to put a ring on it? Perplexing? Also, be skeptical if it's the internet and be safe.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Bella, if you really love him, then just do it. Close your eyes and jump head first into the unknown. It might not work out, or you could get everything you've ever wanted. You'll never know unless you go for it.

Let's trot out the clichés: You only live once; life's too short to not take chances. If you don't do it, you might always wonder, "What if...?"

Good luck to the both of you, whatever you decide.

EDIT: Did I mention I'm a romantic?
Lurker
0 likes
FTM: Thank you for your wise words. But I know he would never do me any harm. And the future well its far away! I live my life day by day lol silly

Clum: Your just a, sweetheart! Since day one!! I agree.. I need to stop living on the "what if.." And just be happy!! Thank you as well!! xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What have you got to lose? Nothing so go for it.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being in a similar situation, I can give you the advice a good friend gave me: "What do you have to lose, except a little money? Go for it!" And since I'm already careless with my money, it's not even an issue. The only issue is that this amazing, sweet, smart, funny and crazy person is out there, and I'd be an idiot not to give it my best shot.

Like you, I'm quite picky, and luckily I've found the girl I had stopped believing existed in this world. I mean, she's all I've ever wished for, and then some, and I was in the process of settling for less, eventually. But I found her, and I must do everything I can to make it happen. So, if you two are crazy for each other, you'll find a way to make it happen.

Enjoy the ride!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Go for it! Nothing to lose and everything to gain. Could be a match made in heaven, but time will only tell ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jhmik_88
Go for it! Nothing to lose and everything to gain. Could be a match made in heaven, but time will only tell ;)

Says the guy i'm in love with.... hmmmm...
0 likes
Quote by YourSlutBella
Quote by jhmik_88

Guys please do yourself a favour and just do it! You won't regret a thing!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by YourSlutBella
Quote by jhmik_88

I agree with Dudealicious ..... do yourself both a favour and try ..... nothing ventured, zero gained!

good luck hunnies!!!

(we will want an update!)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Yahtzee
Quote by Dudealicious
Quote by YourSlutBella
Quote by jhmik_88

I agree with Dudealicious ..... do yourself both a favour and try ..... nothing ventured, zero gained!

good luck hunnies!!!

(we will want an update!)

I agree!! Life is not going to get less complicated as you get older, and you certainly don't want to have a case of the "what ifs." Good luck!
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you, everyone!! xoxo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Bella, Not knowing you its hard to say but I would just listen to your heart. If you love him or at least think you do that go for it. Like they say, Nothing ventured, nothing gained!!

Good Luck!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
you should just follow your heart and remain true to yourself. there is like they all say nothing to lose and so much you can gain. Always remember that no one can control who they fall in love with, but you can control what you do about it. I'm sure bo matter what you will have the time of your life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do remember to share with us the good news ! biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let us know how this turns out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do it, Bella.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by YourSlutBella
Cupid is running around throwing arrows at people on lush. I'm seeing the arrow pointed at me
and although I'm standing still and tall.. It still makes me nervous. I haven't been in a relationship
in a long time. And i'm ready for a new start but never have been in long dis. relationship. What to do...

Pros: I LOVE HIM!
Cons: Nothing silly

heart

P.s
Your a butt for making me post this again

so .... any updates on Lush's Cupid??
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
good luck Bella! Do keep us all updated! Be happy! smile