Login

What happened?

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Removed by admin: no discussions of child abuse in here.

Go see a counsellor, you need it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also remember telling my mom that it was me. Not dad. And to please stop. And she just insisted....and at the time, I thought I was supposed to do what she said...I...I just obeyed because I thought I had to. We're Korean...they expected me to just do what they said. And at 10 years old, I still tried so hard to please them. Oh God, this is so sick...

I told my sister once. She told me that it probably wasn't anything? Or to talk to a therapist...but she wasn't very invested. She didn't see to care. They always think I exaggerate things. They never believe anything I say. Or take me seriously. I feel like nobody takes me seriously.

'These include: denial, helplessness, dislike of sex, anger, self-blame, anxiety, shame, nightmares, fear, depression, flashbacks, guilt, rationalization, mood-swings, numbness, promiscuity, loneliness, social anxiety, difficulty trusting oneself or others, difficulty concentrating. Family and friends experience emotional scarring including a strong desire for revenge, a desire to "fix' the problem and/or move on, and a rationalization that "it wasn't that bad".'

Symptoms of...assault or abuse or whatever name you give it. I...I can relate to almost every word or phrase in that list. The only thing I would say I don't relate to is "dislike of sex", I guess.

Thinking too much. I am on my period. Maybe I'm overreacting? My boyfriend tells me I do that a lot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you need to seek help with counseling to process your issues because later on it will affect you