Watching your partner have sex

last reply
100 replies
16.5k views
4 watchers
15 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

A few times, my wife has come close. I saw her jerk off my friend, had a guy play with he tits, let a guy masterbate to her, never let a guy fuck her since we've been married. I do fantasize about it though.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not only watch but have a chat while they are going for it. It is quite interesting to be an onlooker at times. There are no closed doors in our place.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hello, I am looking to take my shy, Catholic wife from wife to be groomed to be a complete hot wife slut and need some pointers . I know not overnight process but willing to put time into it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Watching my (now ex) gf take my friends thicker cock and how she got off on him and cumming herself before she started sucking me and fucking him was hot. How she felt after was even more amazing.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

It would make me cum very hard, and would also make me die a little bit inside. But that's what the most potent fantasies/curiosities are made of.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by Sparky4U2023

Hello, I am looking to take my shy, Catholic wife from wife to be groomed to be a complete hot wife slut and need some pointers . I know not overnight process but willing to put time into it.

pass her around!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would love to see my wife with someone else, I would just sit in the corner and watch. we don't all fuck the same so the pleasure she got would be different. But this will never happen my wife and have talked many times about this and she is not interested.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

In fact, it should be done at first when you are exploring the lifestyle, for two important reasons: your spouse's safety and tolerance level (both yours and your spouse). It's especially important when that is your first time and your spouse is going to be completely naked in front of a stranger (in bed) for the first time and he will be inside her. If your spouse needs help / comfort / assurance, you being there will be extremely helpful if not essential.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

My wife and I separated for four months and when we got back together we agreed no secrets and told what sex we'd had while separated. It was so Hot listening to her describing her fucking a guy she worked with while we fucked like rabbits. About two months after we were together again I whispered in her ear while we were in a heavy make out moment before sex How I wanted to watch her getting fucked and filled with cum. It took me awhile to convince her I didn't want another woman I wanted her after I watched her used and full, long story short It was Incredible and yes there was always a risk but That was half the fun for both of us.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

My Biggest Marital Regret

My biggest marital regret is never getting to see my wife with another man. I tried to get her some dick so I could watch them fuck. After speaking to them about what I wanted, I introduced her to a few men. I wanted pictures of them if I couldn't be in the same room.

One friend who I knew fucked like a rabbit used to call her often after I gave him her phone number. She would always tell me about the calls. I suggested she might enjoy some different cock for a change. She told me that if she wanted another dick, she would find her own. 

One of my black friends met her several times where she worked. He would visit and try to get in her pants to no avail. She would come home on those days telling me about a black man visiting her in the hospital where she worked. She said He really wanted to fuck her badly, but she would not do it. He would call me for an update each time she refused him. Sometimes, she would come home late, and I couldn’t help but wonder if they were both playing me. The thought that they might get together without me knowing always made me hard and horny.

She insisted on being faithful. It was essential to her as she had come home from work early to catch her ex-hubby fucking another woman, a Capitol Street whore, in the ass, and she left him. The experience severely hurt her, and  I never got to see her fuck another man and never got the cream pie I wanted so badly.

She did offer me her ass often if I wanted to fuck it. I got in her butt once, but it caused her pain, and we never did it again. So I had to be content with eating my cum out of her after a good fuck.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We do it often, since we have frequent sex with a bi couple (friends of ours). Works out very well for the four of us.

We do have some rules to follow in order to make this whole thing work. And one says: no FM alone. FF, MM or threesome is ok, but no alone time with the opposite sex. We agreed that this would lead to jealousy at one point. As much as we trust euch other, that's a no-go.