Watching your partner have sex

last reply
97 replies
16.3k views
3 watchers
14 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

A few times, my wife has come close. I saw her jerk off my friend, had a guy play with he tits, let a guy masterbate to her, never let a guy fuck her since we've been married. I do fantasize about it though.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not only watch but have a chat while they are going for it. It is quite interesting to be an onlooker at times. There are no closed doors in our place.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hello, I am looking to take my shy, Catholic wife from wife to be groomed to be a complete hot wife slut and need some pointers . I know not overnight process but willing to put time into it.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Watching my (now ex) gf take my friends thicker cock and how she got off on him and cumming herself before she started sucking me and fucking him was hot. How she felt after was even more amazing.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

It would make me cum very hard, and would also make me die a little bit inside. But that's what the most potent fantasies/curiosities are made of.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by Sparky4U2023

Hello, I am looking to take my shy, Catholic wife from wife to be groomed to be a complete hot wife slut and need some pointers . I know not overnight process but willing to put time into it.

pass her around!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I would love to see my wife with someone else, I would just sit in the corner and watch. we don't all fuck the same so the pleasure she got would be different. But this will never happen my wife and have talked many times about this and she is not interested.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

In fact, it should be done at first when you are exploring the lifestyle, for two important reasons: your spouse's safety and tolerance level (both yours and your spouse). It's especially important when that is your first time and your spouse is going to be completely naked in front of a stranger (in bed) for the first time and he will be inside her. If your spouse needs help / comfort / assurance, you being there will be extremely helpful if not essential.