Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unhappy marriage question

last reply
20 replies
2.9k views
1 watcher
7 likes
For those of you that follow Lush because of an unhappy marriage, what finally caused you to seek intimacy or a release outside of your marriage?
I am not married.

Well, I am married to myself.
***Mod Note*** The thread was duplicated in Ask the Gals and Ask the Guys, so I moved it here where it seems more appropriate as just a single thread. That's all. Play on.***

Don't believe everything that you read.

I arrived here just to publish my story, then I found friends and the forum!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE COME IN BETWEEN YOU AND THE THINGS YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT IN THIS LIFE, OR IT AIN'T WORTH LIVING.

Quote by WiseGinger
I arrived here just to publish my story, then I found friends and the forum!

Same for me.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Marriage isn't unhappy. Quite the opposite. But, wanted to write and read Erotica. Lush seemed a great site to do that. A lot more difficult to write and a lot more time-consuming to read than I ever imagined; especially with a one-year daughter now demanding more and more of my time and attention. Fortunately, have a very supportive husband (he knows about my Lush activities). Met a lot of really talented and friendly people here and learned a lot about myself in the process.
Meagan
I'm not here because my marriage is unhappy. It's not perfect, and is currently sexless, but we are fairly happy and the unhappiness has other causes than the lack of sex. However, I just like writing down my sexual desires and fantasies and came across this place while looking for a place to post those stories. I suppose that some of those desires and fantasies reflect the state of my marriage, but I wouldn't say I am here directly because of it.
I'm in a happy marriage too. There are lots of us here who just like to read and write erotica, and enjoy the welcoming and talented writing community here.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

You don't have to be unhappy in your marriage to read and write here.
I am also happily married and do not hesitate to read this forum, sometimes with my husband
Quote by lesharon
You don't have to be unhappy in your marriage to read and write here.

True words

Not unhappy. Just curious. Always curious

I'm happily married and would never end it. But I also have fantasies. It doesn't mean I'm unhappy with my marriage. It just means we know ourselves as individuals and also know ourselves as a couple.

I think the one showing "Unknown User" above is my response under my previous profile and it still stands. Lush is an outlet for my desires, not necessarily about my marriage and whether it is happy.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Well, my marriage isn't happy but that's not why I'm here. Although I could use some friends with kinks like mine. I love reading erotica and will post some stories when time permits.

Quote by colin123

Unhappy? get out of it.

This isn't always the answer. Consideration and communication as to why they are unhappy should come first, always. Relationships are about compromise and communicating, they are never black and white.

A lot of people are unhappy in a relationship because they are actually the ones too busy doing other things outside of the relationship - like working excessive overtime and hobbies.

If it is decided that nothing can be done to change the situation, then leaving should become a consideration.

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Please read my profile for an answer.

I was under the illusion that my marriage can be fixed if I fix our sex life. I ended up with a good sex life (not amazing, but better than average), and a marriage that is still not working. Yes, this site gave me ideas on how to improve my sex life, but for certain it didn’t offered solution to any of my other marriage problems. I’m not here for marriage counseling. I’m here to read good erotic stories and I think I found exactly what I’m looking for.

P.S. I think Georgia is very right: most of the marriages fail because we are very selfish, we don’t pay enough attention around us, we don’t prioritize people. I’m very much guilty of all of those!

No marriage is perfect. One of the reasons that I’m here is to write erotica that people enjoy, but also because circumstances for my wife have been very difficult, so those life events have had an impact on her health and psyche. This has affected sex, but I get it. It’s been difficult.

Lush is an escape to meet people like myself. The women pay me some attention, which is very nice, a good feeling when they message me or comment on my stories.

Lush fills a gap that my marriage doesn’t provide at the moment. Maybe that will change. But for now, I’m all over Lush.

Third marriage. If it doesn't work, get out. No one dies.