last reply
18 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All true

I had unexpected sex this morning with my wife, first time in about a month. I had to check the calendar to see if I'd forgotten my birthday, or if it was our 5th year wedding anniversary or something.

Alas, no.

Anyone else in the same boat? We used to shag like rabbits before we were hitched. I'm suing her for false advertising.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
............ but MrPlow, didn't you realise ?? From the minute you uttered those two little words "I Do", you were immediately honoured with your very own Government Health Warning, 'Beware, Wife's Irritant' hence the above !!
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with swollen, although I have to admit, when I got married, and the vicar asked "do you take this woman to be your awful wedded wife?" I was going to reply "Would you?"
Lurker
0 likes
Me and my hubby make sure we dedicate nights to sexual play. We try all sorts of new and different things. Of course the kids have to get carted off to their grandparents for the evening but it works a treat. I think it is important to keep the sex going and interesting after marriage and kids but the rewards are great. About 2 times a year we have a night together which is just tremendous and different from the normal sex and we fall in love all over again. If we didn't do this I think we would fall into the rut that others couples find themselves in. As my hubby says, women need to be loved to want sex and men need sex to feel loved.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
ha! i get it almost every night from my wife *giggles* come to think of it, that IS kind of slowing down for us... *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Head Nurse
0 likes
My ex and i lived together for over a yr before getting hitched...its funny how 2 llittle words ruined everything...10 yrs of unsatisfaction I have found a relationshp that makes me happy and have NO NON ZIP NADA interest in saying the 2 little words again!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by mrplow

Anyone else in the same boat? We used to shag like rabbits before we were hitched. I'm suing her for false advertising.

LOL - can't relate or advise having not been there- never shagged like a rabbit with a woman, and never been married - but LOL at your lawsuit anyway. Do let me know how it turns out for you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love surprise and for me i find it sweet the initiative to have sex for the first time I'll make it enjoyable and memorable to my wife so she will keep on doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my hubby and i have been together for 10 years, married for 8, our sex life was amazing until i got prego....now with a 1 year old, sex is very rare. i blame the kid. not marriage.
Lurker
0 likes
This thread depresses me sad
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

LOL wow, ya. Marriage sounds awesome!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

Yes this sounds horrible!!! :( i thought all this was just a cliche!

Come on all you happy married Lushies, come and make this thread a nice thing to read!!!!
0 likes
Quote by MMonroe

Aw, don't be depressed! Not all marriages are like that. You only hear about bad marriages because people make noise when they have something to complain about. Those who are in happy marriages are just busy getting on with life.

I wouldn't change anything about my situation. Each year that passes strengthens my relationship with my husband. I'm glad I have him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lisa
Quote by MMonroe

Aw, don't be depressed! Not all marriages are like that. You only hear about bad marriages because people make noise when they have something to complain about. Those who are in happy marriages are just busy getting on with life.

I wouldn't change anything about my situation. Each year that passes strengthens my relationship with my husband. I'm glad I have him.

Me too Lisa,, I'm glad you have him too.
I love my wife every day, especially when she see's I been flirting on lush again.
The sex has gotten better after 33 years!
Lurker
0 likes
i felt like sex got better the longer i was married. yeah there were low points like after babies but i loved the fact that my husband knew my body inside and out (ba dump bump) and knew exactly how, when and were to touch me. it wasnt until my marriage starting to fall apart that the sex stopped.
Lurker
0 likes
Sex dropped off to obligation once we were married but there were a slew of contributing factors some of which I am responsible for. We shouldn't have been married in the first place but we did it. We made a lot of mistakes. i don't think anyone spiked the wedding cake, it just didn't have the foundation to work sexually or otherwise.
Lurker
0 likes
The government has recently concluded a study to determine the cause of a womans loss of sex drive. It has been scientifically concluded that the main contributing factor is a wedding cake.

*edit*
Yeah, I know better and will watch dates in the future before ressing another thread
Lurker
0 likes
the jokes are true sad
Lurker
0 likes
the day that I said I do my wife said not any more you don't
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My hubby and I have been married for three years, together four and our sex life just keeps getting better and better as we get to know each other on a deeper level. However, his first marriage was very much lacking...she was frigid. Alas, I know two other men that are in the same boat...I think it is sad when two people are committed to each other but cannot mesh sexually. Granted sometimes there could be a medical reason for a low labido but often it is just a lack of interest. Whatever it is, you owe it to yourself and your wife to have an open frank discussion without judgment or blame...and this conversation may need to take place several times before the problem is fixed. Counseling may help too.
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X