Login

Someone For Everyone?

last reply
66 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
i want to believe theres someone!
i think that we will find that someone by our choices.
ppl fall in love get married
whoever have enough will and power to live with each other peacefully,try understand their partner be honest and loyal ,enough will to sacrifice(for both of them) will survive and they will be each others *someone*
In theory there's someone for everyone, but the imperfections of life means that not everyone gets to meet that someone.
I happen to be a hopeless romantic therefore I do believe there is someone for everyone. Amen :P
I got so sick of dating, romance, sex and the whole scene that I recused myself, as it were, for about sixteen or seventeen months. I had a couple of ill-advised companionate flings afterward, and then another six months of solitude. After that, my current girlfriend (and love of my life) and I were introduced. It took us about five or six weeks and one complete fluke of a drunk threesome to realize we were perfect for each other, and here we are. If there's somebody for someone as crazy as me, there's definitely somebody for everybody. Just being patient and accepting that the world will put you together eventually seems to be the key.
Quote by BelleduJour
I happen to be a hopeless romantic therefore I do believe there is someone for everyone. Amen :P
I do believe there is someone for everyone. We may not get it right the first time around or even the second, but love isn't that easy. These are life's lessons. We have experiences and some may be better than others, but we learn from them until we get it right until we find that "someone" who is meant for us.
I would like to think there is someone everyone. I believe in fate and all.