Sleeping together

last reply
40 replies
5.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sleeping together is way up on my list of favorites. I like to feel her close to me, all night long, try to keep at least some part of our bodies in contact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a king bed...we use the whole bed when we have sex...when we sleep, we cuddle until one of us gets too hot...we like to have a part of our body touching each other...enjoy the intimacy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i share king size bed with partner and he is usually the first to complain if i make no effort to cuddle in...and usually i like to read after sex..tv makes me go to sleep lol
Clumeleon
0 likes
Usually spoons with my arm wrapped tight around her, or my arm draped over her stomach (her facing up, me facing down). There's usually a point during the night when we separate for a while but we're usually still making contact in some way.

We almost always have our feet mingling.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I sleep with her and rather prefer the company.
I always sleep on the right side though and on my back, so most of the time I become her pillow when it comes to cuddling.
I like it and miss it when we don't sleep together.
"Do you want to live to work or work to live"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

"Always hold you head up high, never come off weak"

Michael
Lurker
0 likes
I hope this goes for girls sleeping with girls too ? my partner lives with me in my tiny one bedroomed flat,I only have enough room for a single bed,this did take some getting used to let me tell you,but we take it in turns sleeping on top of each other,had to buy more pillows,the reason it took some getting use to is because we both have large firm breasts which are the same size as each other,but now we love sleeping this way,horny at times but we love it .
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF
I hope this goes for girls sleeping with girls too ? my partner lives with me in my tiny one bedroomed flat,I only have enough room for a single bed,this did take some getting used to let me tell you,but we take it in turns sleeping on top of each other,had to buy more pillows,the reason it took some getting use to is because we both have large firm breasts which are the same size as each other,but now we love sleeping this way,horny at times but we love it .

Thanks, Zoe, but you already told us. We're all very turned on, I assure you...
Lurker
0 likes
i am in a relationship, but we cant snuggle in a bed, just the couch, the place i live hates it when the bf comes over so we just go somewhere to hang, but we do always snuggle on the couch when we can
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by 321ZoeF

Quote by clum
Thanks, Zoe, but you already told us. We're all very turned on, I assure you...

Yes Zoe, especially the girls with big, firm breasts who sleep with other similarly endowed girls, may reply. Often. You can reply another fifteen times if you wish to do so. Photos or illustrations would help too!

Come'on Clum, don't spoil this for the rest of us guys.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
usually we're both nude, I get annoyed at him if he's wearing boxers and I'm naked. I *always* sleep on the left side, even if I am alone.

We start out with my head on his chest. He runs very hot and I'm always cold, so it's perfect for me.

By the middle of the night I'm facing away from him with my butt up against his crotch (spooning). I am pretty selfish and I kind of push him on to the edge of his side XD

He wakes up a little annoyed... that is until he realizes he has a hard on that he wants to use on me. It's the best way to wake me up in the morning
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I were to have casual sex with a guy, then I would not want any contact when we sleep. I would like my space. Same bed would be fine, but we each get our own side.

On the other hand, my husband and I sleep very close to each other on a queen-size bed. He spoons me most of the night, and our feet are tangled together. We have difficulty falling asleep when we're apart.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I always sleep away from the door when i sleep. when my bf is over we start out cuddling and fall asleep that way in my or his queen bed. but when we wake up we are on opposite sides of the bed. no noise just us and he moves when he gets to hot after a while