last reply
29 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SousChef78
...I wouldn't stress it too much, unless you're on there crying during sex or something...if she has it, and has decided to put it up, there's not a lot that you can do about it other than ask her not to...but really...i wouldn't worry about it...no one looks at the guy when they're watching a sex tape, and even if they do, so what...you're on there getting some ass!

Yes you might be right but regardless we all (boy/girl/straight/gay) need to have dignity. I agree once you do something like this you are at the mercy of our tecno progressive society but lets make sure that we keep respect with what we are dealing with online REAL people.
To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
if her friends wanna check it out, offer to throw a viewing party.....with party to cum afterward
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
see if you can get a hold of the tape and keep it asap -good luck : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Lurker
0 likes
First who has the tape you or her.?...
Then if in the beginning of the tape you are kissing keep, it then erase the rest of the tape and re- tape animals fucking on it and then let her have it to show her friends.
Or be smart and destroy the tape!!! And gave her a blank one and swear up and down that was the tape. Good Luck