Login

sex outside marriage

last reply
12 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
am married and my hubby doesnt stay wit me. most times i get horny dat i really want to have sex. and most times i wouldnt feel like doing it wit him. i want someone different and good. is it a crime to feel this way
Lurker
Well it's never a crime to feel that way. Without those curious feelings the genre of erotica would be nonexistant. As to how you act on your desires My advice has always been for a person to do what they felt they could live with.

-MV
Active Ink Slinger
Finding reasons to cheat is easy. The relationship may have become boring. There could be an attractive, sexy new variable in the equation. Perhaps there is a lack of appreciation or attention. Perhaps you finally found The One but you find yourself committed Circumstances may seem to push the person to be unfaithful, but once you cross that line, you cannot undo your infidelity. Cheating means betraying the trust of someone who invested their time, heart and soul in you. Put yourself on the receiving end of cheating. How would it make you feel? Would there be anything in your mind that would excuse someone causing you such unnecessary pain? The answer is almost always, "No." In light of all of these facts, cheating is never okay. Nothing good can come of it. Again, a trust once broken may be hard, or even impossible, to regain.

Cheating is NEVER okay. If cheating were okay, it wouldn't be called "cheating."
Lurker
Marriage is suppose to be 50/50. Try talking to your hubby about your feelings. Try new stuff in the bedroom with him. Just remember...if cheating is not a good idea. It destroys family and lives and I have seen the destruction. It isn't pretty. Perhaps you need to decide ifi you are in love with him....
Lurker
If your still married finish the old marriage before you embark on adding mroe drama into your life, other wise it could be quite stressful.
Wild at Heart
Don't listen to honeybee...

What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Just be sure whoever you choose to unwind with isn't going to want something serious. Go for another married person who is in the same situation as you, do the deed then go your seperate ways.
Rookie Scribe
Isn’t this true: We enter relationships as a somebody and leave them as a nobody.
Active Ink Slinger
I am a guy whose wife cheated on him 15 years ago.....He ditched her after I found out about them and we got over it but for some reason she simply gave up desire and sex after that. I am still in awe of her even with the 50 year old sags and cellutite...hell I am not a spring chicken either but the want is there.
Fireman
I may be in the minority, but I see nothing wrong with having sex outside your marriage. Speaking for myself, I like variety, but I would never leave my wife. I'm also very upfront with the women I sleep with. They all know that I'm married.
Lurker
We both entered this marriage, with the understanding that their were going to be other sex partners. I am sure that when one or the other of leave this life we will still believe it is the only way to live.

Hope by then we are too old to do it any more, when ever that is.

I realize we may be the exception. I will not lecture about love, sex and marriage. At least not today
Lurker
The spelling from the OP is criminal!!!
Active Ink Slinger
You don't have to marry to have sex . Usually when people marry they marry for other reasons than just sex . look at yourself , are you a boring wife , could your husband be having a bit on the side .
As Savanna says trust is an all important ingredient of marriage . If you are bored and constantly thinking of sex ; get out and about see friends , go to the gym , do something that occupies your mind and exercises you physically . Buy yourself a good vibrator for bedtime , explore all the ways you might enjoy masturbating .
Active Ink Slinger
When I was married, I never cheated. And my husband with all his faults never cheated either. I figured why get married if I was going to cheat. Now divorced but in a relationship with a woman, we have an open relationship. At this point of my life, I could never be monogamous. And there is nothing wrong with feeling like that. The problem is if you commit to be faithful and are not. If you enter marriage with the understanding that you will have sex with others, then fine. But Face it, Not everyone should be married!!