last reply
35 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi guys,

I was just wondering how many of you out there would prefer to be in a committed relationship that only involved you and your partner having sex with one another, and how many of you would rather have a relationship that allowed both of you to sleep with others?

As for those who want to be monogomous, why is that, is it because of the jealously of someone else fucking your partner or is it because you genuinely only want one pussy?

Thanks!

G xxxxxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
GOOD QUESTION!
I see having one partner as a goal and a want for me, its not the idea of pussy, sex or freedom to roam, its more learning, growing and loving a person to the end! Lust and greed encouraged me to look and find other greener pastures that turned out to be as tarnished or worst than what I was leaving. The mistakes I made has driven my thinking to my answer, the knowledge earned has given me the confidence in believing that a new life is just around the corner and will bless me for life!
Good luck - Run
Lush Legend
0 likes
Very well said Sir Knight Run......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Mr Nobody
0 likes
The wife carries a .38 and can shoot the dick of a gnat at 30 paces.

I do as I am told.
Lurker
0 likes
LLOL@DB
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been in both.
I choose B - for B-girl.
I have told her I will never cheat on her,
but I will cheat with her.
23 yrs later - as the song says

She's still the one.

Batman
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by Batman
I've been in both.
I choose B - for B-girl.
I have told her I will never cheat on her,
but I will cheat with her.
23 yrs later - as the song says

She's still the one.

Batman

You are just biding your time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One on One is good for me. I dated a swinger once who took me to the parties with her a few times. I was very unimpressed. Why would I want to have sex with any of these people when I was already with the hottest woman in the room anyways???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay

I do as I am told.

It think Mrs. DB and I practice at the range together.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think the mormonns had the right idea years ago...when they were allowed more than one wife. At least I would still be gettin some now...if I had more than one.6EEnhdui3fBnYhbr
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by baker992009
I think the mormonns had the right idea years ago...when they were allowed more than one wife. At least I would still be gettin some now...if I had more than one.Zouc0gNZM4nEg123

I was just scanning through the boards and couldn't help myself:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been in both and each have there on problems and both are fun.oEjTuJAQklJSQksd
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'm married, so i'm committed. but we both like to try things and we do it together no matter what.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by DBarclay

I do as I am told.

It think Mrs. DB and I practice at the range together.

Oh Shit !!!
Lurker
0 likes
"Marriage is a great institution. But who wants to be committed to an institution?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do.
I did.
I continue to.

Bat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
does chat sex count as multi-partner?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lookatm3
does chat sex count as multi-partner?

umm, I'm going to go with no. It doesn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
so chat doesn't count as multi-partner, but it counts as cheating? Do I have that right Lexy? lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chat does so count as multi-partner if you're chatting with more than one in the scene.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my vote is i only need my wife and if that changes i shouldnt be there and im an ass for believing i should get more than her, if i wanted to sleep around i should have stayed single. i think haveing more than one partner is saying something to each that they are not whole. just my opinion
save a horse ride a cowboy
Lurker
0 likes
Nicely put.
Lurker
0 likes
"Whenever two people make a whole, what you end up with are two half-people."
~ Wayne Dyer
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have always preferred a commited relationship, My second wife however thought we were in an open one She could do who she wanted and I had better be faithful.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You here about people who are in 'open' relationships and make them work- maybe a few of you guys and gals are among them. Short of that though, it just seems like opening up that new dimension would be like playing with fire, and it's hard to imagine it ending with anything but hurt on both sides.

For the lucky ones that find someone that truly makes them happy and likewise, surely it's worth fighting off every primal urge they have to nurture what they've got. Succeeding in doing that...well, that's a different story. I know a few who haven't....
Lurker
0 likes
My wife and I have an open relationship with two rules, and it works well for us: A) We ALWAYS have to tell each other; B) always use protection. My wife has been friends with one of my girlfriends, a few years ago. Now the gf is just a friend. It's never been a problem.

I think that the capacity tp separate love and sex is key. I can fuck a chick without loving her, and frequently do, and it's not the fucking that makes me love my wife. I love her for who she is, not for how she rides. Although I do love how she rides smile

Variety keeps things fresh. I think that one of the biggest reasons that people stray is because they get bored. Knowing that I can when I want makes me not ever really worry about it. If I hook up with a chick, it's cool, if not, then I don't worry about it. I never feel lie I can't. The surest way to make someone do something is to tell them they can't do it. Tell the they can, and frequently they don't bother.

That's kinda rambly, but I've kinda had a few too many beers to be really concise :) Cheers!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lot of replies, and no one has mentioned polyamory?
Color me stunned.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lurker
0 likes
Gets out a crayon.......