Login

No luck with dates.

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ok granted all men know woman are unpredictable and do not make sence, woman I dont mean any offence with that statement, however, I have been told by everysingle one of my ex's that I am a great guy, and my relationships are great. So heere is my question why do I still end up single? Im told the sex is great, So what is going wrong? My last ex told me that i didnt give her butterflies anymore after a year and a half and then geets engaged to a guy she brought around. theey get engaged in the middle of april after he gets his divorce papers. I can seee one or twwo even telling me im a good guy and lying but all of them? also where is a place to meet a lady and move into dating versus the friend position i seem to always end up in the friend position with most of the dcent woman i meet. Ladies Ideas? If you need more info just comment here or email me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most of the girls defense mechanism to get over the guy is to compliment him something to show that she has a problem and not the guy, but in reality she will not end the relationship if she still satisfied with it.

she just use encouragement words so that you separately in good terms.