2 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
And it is all Chelsea Clinton's fault!

Give me a break

The wedding date was booked two years in advance, the dress purchased, the expenses covered. Nothing was going to rain on Emn Haddad-Friedman’s wedding day. Except Chelsea Clinton.

The other bride getting married on July 31st in the Rhinebeck area has a message for the former first daughter: It's her day too. But to Rhinebeck and the rest of the world, it’s not. “I know she’s not doing it on purpose,” says the Brooklyn-based school teacher. “But Chelsea Clinton has taken what was supposed to be a special day for me turned it into hell.”
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Give me a break

The wedding date was booked two years in advance, the dress purchased, the expenses covered. Nothing was going to rain on Emn Haddad-Friedman’s wedding day. Except Chelsea Clinton.

The other bride getting married on July 31st in the Rhinebeck area has a message for the former first daughter: It's her day too. But to Rhinebeck and the rest of the world, it’s not. “I know she’s not doing it on purpose,” says the Brooklyn-based school teacher. “But Chelsea Clinton has taken what was supposed to be a special day for me turned it into hell.”

what do they share similar friends? Bridezillas (shakes head)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Give me a break

arggghhh double posted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
you have got to be kidding.
people don't look to see if someone else is having
an occasion such as a wedding or birthday before they
make plans of their own. Stop crying and move on. Life
is too short as it is.
May all your ups and downs be between the sheets.