maybe im being too giving

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
The guy that I have been dating for almost a year, just told me, like a few days ago, that he "doesn't like giving head." He has ever approached me to give me "special attention" to quote Bernie Mac. At first I thought it had to do with our Dom/Sub relationship and he was just holding out and making me wait, but he actually said he didn't like to. It's not like I want it all the time, but I would like the pleasure every once in a while. The thing is I love going down on him. I have been, of course, the entire time we have been together. I really enjoy sucking him off. I draw just as much pleasure from taking him to the base as he does. I just want to experience the same electricity. I don't want to cause issues or ignite any negative, so I'm not sure how to approach it without making him think that is all I want from him, but say, "I want some too."
Lurker
0 likes
I think you've stunned us!!!!!!

(Is there ANY guy, (or even some of the ladies????) on Lush who DOESN'T like tasting his girl????? I genuinely can't understand your BF's attitude....)

Have you asked him WHY he doesn't like it? I mean, if he's a Dom, it's just about the best way to tease a lady!!!

I've only ever had ONE girl who confessed to not liking to give head... We discussed it, and it turned out she found it uncomfortable AND she confessed she thought she wasn't very good at it. I accepted her point of view although I was naturally disappointed and I never pushed her to do it, while continuing to go down on her as often as I liked, and she LOVED that! Eventually, (probably out of guilt, in truth...) she'd occasionally return the favour and eventually she got to enjoy doing it.... Mainly because because it pleased me so.... It never became her favourite thing BUT she would do it from time to time...

But her reticence DID make me feel slightly unattractive/unloved and the situation did put a barrier between us.... Eventually, (and I'm not proud of this but I was a lot younger then...) I had a fling with another girl who liked nothing better than to blow me and I realised I couldn't stay with a girl who couldn't take the same pleasure in me that I did in her.... And we split up.

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Someone once made me feel like a dirty chick for asking for anal. He had a real psychological problem with it. It really freaked me out and I had hang ups about it for years after. I dumped him and found out that it was just him. Other men loved that I was open enough to ask for it. Maybe he isn't the Dom for you.
Lurker
0 likes
I´ve never been involved in a DOM/SUB relationship. So my point of view is strictly personal.
I believe you need to either talk to him and explain your "needs" - if he is not willing to give back, then I suggest you evaluate on a deeper scale like Loislane said.
However, as Stephanie clearly stated above, I find it hard to imagine a man who does not appreciate tasting his girl.
Good luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once had a partner who didn´t enjoy going down on me, he had some hang ups about it. I was okay with it, because he would please me in other ways. It didn´t mean that I would stop going down on him. I enjoyed it, and he did to. Talk to him, and try to understand why he doesn´t like it. It may just be he doesn´t, just like some people don´t like anal sex, or being spanked...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tell him to get in touch with us Lush guys and we'll try to explain to him what he's missing...

Seriously though, honesty is the best policy. For him AND you.

Take care
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sbp
Tell him to get in touch with us Lush guys and we'll try to explain to him what he's missing...

Seriously though, honesty is the best policy. For him AND you.

Take care

Agreed lol. Bring the tike here and well shall see him straight once and for all!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Before anyone throws tomatoes at me, I'm not saying this is the topic starters problem...

I love oral sex, giving and receiving. But... But I have used the excuse of, "I'm not good at it, I think I just don't like it. Makes me uncomfortable." with women before when I caught a whiff of something unpleasant...... I'll suggest we take a walk instead. I'll say something like this. "You know girl, it's a beautiful SUMMER'S EVE tonight, let's go for a stroll."