make up sex

last reply
41 replies
5.5k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Screwloose and I don't fight..so just ordinary amazing sex for us.
" I don't know the question, but sex is definitely the answer"
Woody Allen
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Angry sex is the best sex there is hands down aside from actually making love. in my opinion smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have actually started a fight so make up sex happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
make up sex is quite hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've STARTED fights just for the make up sex!! lol

(I'm a kinky buggar...)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rebecca_aaa
I've STARTED fights just for the make up sex!! lol

(I'm a kinky buggar...)

Rebecca if that's the case you can start an argument with me any day
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never experienced make up sex as i've not had a single fight with my wife in 21 years

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
In my experience, girls who get off on make up sex also get off on fighting - it gets old pretty quick with me.

I came to this conclusion after a few months with someone who would start an argument as part of foreplay

Totally agree!! I've had women that would provoke a fight and then even if things didn't get settled/resolved, she would want to fuck and that's the last thing that I felt like doing, as I felt drained from the fight and sex was the last thing on my mind. Fighting is just not a turn on for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
In my experience, girls who get off on make up sex also get off on fighting - it gets old pretty quick with me.

I came to this conclusion after a few months with someone who would start an argument as part of foreplay

What he said!
Make up sex is great but it shouldn't happen to often!
0 likes
Why not one, then the other?
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
We don't fight a lot, but when we do sometimes make up sex is the cure because we're both just sexually frustrated and life has gotten in the way.

If this isn't the case, we have to sit down and talk it out ...but the sex after is absolutely amazing because we've reconnected and we're back on the same page emotionally.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like make up sex, after resolving an argument, although we rarely fight which can be a good thing.