Isolated.

last reply
22 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever been so alone, you wake up everyday and wish you hadn't?
Looked at your phone and saw nothing but a bill to pay at the end of each month even though you don't call or get called by anyone?
Ever feel like screaming at the top of your lungs, but as soon as you open your mouth, your voice disappears?
Ever felt like talking to someone, but hiding the truth because you fear that the person you trust may not even give a flying fuck?
How bout sitting amongst a group of people and never fitting in?
Or going to work fully knowing that you're not going to amount to anything?
Ever feel like crying, but the tears don't flow?
How bout reading a book, but stop because you can't relate to any of the characters for the simple reason being that you don't have 'friends' anymore?
Have you ever looked into someone's eyes and saw the words "I wish you were dead right now"?
Was that person in fact your parents?
Have you ever stopped talking to what little true friends you have because you don't want to burden them with your own problems?
Or resisted talking to someone in fear of becoming too close, and that maybe one day that person won't be there anymore?
Have you ever been so alone, that in a world full of over 7 billion people, you know for a fact that no one will ever understand what the fuck is going on in your head?
Have you ever been so alone that you ended up talking to your walls?
And then got depressed cause you wish they would reply, but sadly know that if they could, they wouldn't because you annoy the fuck out of yourself?
Have you ever been so alone that you just wish someone, somewhere would kill you?
It doesn't matter who will or won't miss you, you just don't want to breathe anymore?
I'm halfway gone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Only when I was living so far in 'effect' that I lost who I was. 'Effect' is when I let the world control me. It's when I feel sorry for myself and wait for someone else to give me purpose. It's when the hurt inside overwhelms and like quicksand, I sink deeper and deeper.

It is only when I decided to live in 'cause' that I can escape. It's when I set goals for my life. It's when I realize life is a journey and an adventure. It's realizing that every obstacle is there to make me stronger and better. It's when I realize that I am good enough and it doesn't matter what others think. It's when I take the opportunities that have been sitting right in front of my face all along.

Please consider that isolation is a frame of mind that you have control over.

I hope you find happiness.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good thinking, I have a cause now, and obstacles can be planned away. Good Idea, dont let them control you...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that kind of desolation needs to be addressed...

that level of unhappiness needs to find an outlet

get help

when you post these sort of topics in a public forum to me you are crying out..so loud

that anyone that does not suggest you talk to someone is clearly in pain themselves

been there...got help..got back up and the relief is so amazing

you wonder why youn waited

and if you are seeing someone who isnt helping you switch now therapist are a dime a doz

try psychologytoday online to find one..you can actually e-mail them first to feel them out and see if your ins cover it

honey living with pain is horrible...

tried to kill myself once..trust me..

as someone lifted ME out of the pit they can do the same for you
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by BallChinian
Only when I was living so far in 'effect' that I lost who I was. 'Effect' is when I let the world control me. It's when I feel sorry for myself and wait for someone else to give me purpose. It's when the hurt inside overwhelms and like quicksand, I sink deeper and deeper.

It is only when I decided to live in 'cause' that I can escape. It's when I set goals for my life. It's when I realize life is a journey and an adventure. It's realizing that every obstacle is there to make me stronger and better. It's when I realize that I am good enough and it doesn't matter what others think. It's when I take the opportunities that have been sitting right in front of my face all along.

Please consider that isolation is a frame of mind that you have control over.

I hope you find happiness.

I agree here. When i'm busy and productive, I'm a happy gal, when my shcedule stops for any reason, be it holidays and what not, I suffer.
Being productive and challenged, is something I require , I do, otherwise I don't know what to do with myself.
The thought of my schedule stopping , makes me plan and make new challenges.
It keeps you busy and forces you forward.
Make plans, and succeed, you'll be fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Psychobabble is just that. A therapist may have schooling but they are limited by their life experirences, their frame of reference. Ive had to go to therapists as early as sixth grade when the teacher told my folks I was retarded because I Drew circles and squares in the wrong direction...Im left handed, the test was found obsolete twenty years prior. Another that my second wife made me go to for the ptsd from a.shooting I witnessed before the Army, used a techninique that somehow put me in red status 24/7, instead of.just irritable at my wife because I wanted a divorce. Stats aint good lol
Her Ladyship Verifier
0 likes
You must remember that people do love you. My mother died in November of a car accident. She was taken from me. Everyday of her life she struggled to make ends meet and provide the best life she could for her children. Don't ever wish for someone to take you from this earth. It is heartbreaking to so many people.

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Really, just yesterday I got banned from my sons graduation from high school by his mother and my mother. This is due to a letter my second wife sent to my first about my religion. and as far as they are concerned, Im disowned. Not the godfather to my nephews, cant talk to my sons, etc. you really see a happy ending?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oldhound
Really, just yesterday I got banned from my sons graduation from high school by his mother and my mother. This is due to a letter my second wife sent to my first about my religion. and as far as they are concerned, Im disowned. Not the godfather to my nephews, cant talk to my sons, etc. you really see a happy ending?

Maybe they're hiding something? Like, a homosexual son? I know that for an army guy, you may get hot headed over that and blow a fuse or something. Shit'll get crazy
I'm halfway gone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, nephew is gay, I had no issues, even defended him from my brother, whose beliefs say its a choice or weakness, not genetic. And already had that talk with both of my sons. Family is very...devout and my religion is a target to them. Only thing that would set me off would be to.find out the boys were being hurt...or bullied. But I would know that already since I get all their medical bills. Nope its just another really big nail
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel your pain lifeafterdeath
Lurker
0 likes
Lifeafterdeath - You have to realize in this life we all have struggles that we deal with. You are never alone. I'm not trying to preach to you but there is a higher power that you can turn to. Keep your faith and never waiver from that. You were put on this earth for a reason no matter what anyone says to you. You have to live with yourself and that alone is cause for celebration. Waking up to a new day and what life has to offer. Keep your head up, things do get better, I promise.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forgot tosay thanks for the input LAD
Lurker
0 likes
I don't like to be alone never it is depressing. That is not to say I don't like my private time to get on the computer and talk to friends that aren't in my house. If the house is empty I feel bad and sad unless I can get on line and talk to friends.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath
Have you ever been so alone, you wake up everyday and wish you hadn't?
Looked at your phone and saw nothing but a bill to pay at the end of each month even though you don't call or get called by anyone?
Ever feel like screaming at the top of your lungs, but as soon as you open your mouth, your voice disappears?
Ever felt like talking to someone, but hiding the truth because you fear that the person you trust may not even give a flying fuck?
How bout sitting amongst a group of people and never fitting in?
Or going to work fully knowing that you're not going to amount to anything?
Ever feel like crying, but the tears don't flow?
How bout reading a book, but stop because you can't relate to any of the characters for the simple reason being that you don't have 'friends' anymore?
Have you ever looked into someone's eyes and saw the words "I wish you were dead right now"?
Was that person in fact your parents?
Have you ever stopped talking to what little true friends you have because you don't want to burden them with your own problems?
Or resisted talking to someone in fear of becoming too close, and that maybe one day that person won't be there anymore?
Have you ever been so alone, that in a world full of over 7 billion people, you know for a fact that no one will ever understand what the fuck is going on in your head?
Have you ever been so alone that you ended up talking to your walls?
And then got depressed cause you wish they would reply, but sadly know that if they could, they wouldn't because you annoy the fuck out of yourself?
Have you ever been so alone that you just wish someone, somewhere would kill you?
It doesn't matter who will or won't miss you, you just don't want to breathe anymore?
Glad i don't have to go thru life being you, Feel better? You're 19, you say that you work 2 jobs. Go out and do stuff on your free time. Smoke some weed find some things to occupy your time and maybe you'll meet some people along the way.. Be a 19 year old and don't worry so much, plenty of adventures to embark on. Do away with your overly sensitive feelings and self pity. If no one likes you then fuck em and go like yourself. Again, just shut the fuck up and go be a kid because that's what you are.You seriously just want us to keep throwing you tissues for your issues? You re really starting to get on my nerves with this 'help me i suck routine'. Quit being a pussy, relax, breath in, breath out,............................................... You have a great friends collection btw, you even have the forum shrink and sprite wtf!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
Glad i don't have to go thru life being you, Feel better? You're 19, you say that you work 2 jobs. Go out and do stuff on your free time. Smoke some weed find some things to occupy your time and maybe you'll meet some people along the way.. Be a 19 year old and don't worry so much, plenty of adventures to embark on. Do away with your overly sensitive feelings and self pity. If no one likes you then fuck em and go like yourself. Again, just shut the fuck up and go be a kid because that's what you are.You seriously just want us to keep throwing you tissues for your issues? You re really starting to get on my nerves with this 'help me i suck routine'. Quit being a pussy, relax, breath in, breath out,............................................... You have a great friends collection btw, you even have the forum shrink and sprite wtf!!!

Whoa, that's brutal. I'm glad you dont gotta live my life too, you may have killed yourself by now smile
You know, I'd actually explain the situations I'm in, but as my original post states, some people just dont give a fuck. And that's alright, really, not everyone has a fuck to give. I'm personally a virgin, so I guess I've got all the fucks, just no one to give them to
I'm halfway gone.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath

Whoa, that's brutal. I'm glad you dont gotta live my life too, you may have killed yourself by now smile
You know, I'd actually explain the situations I'm in, but as my original post states, some people just dont give a fuck. And that's alright, really, not everyone has a fuck to give. I'm personally a virgin, so I guess I've got all the fucks, just no one to give them to
No one owes you anything. No, i wouldn't kill myself either. Lastly, you don't listen to anyone maybe that's part of your problem. Though, most 19 year olds don't listen. You're all wrapped up in you and how your life sucks and you want someone to fix it for you. FYI the fix starts with you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ill go killin tonight, black ops 2, good way to work out stress
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No one owes you anything. No, i wouldn't kill myself either. Lastly, you don't listen to anyone maybe that's part of your problem. Though, most 19 year olds don't listen. You're all wrapped up in you and how your life sucks and you want someone to fix it for you. FYI the fix starts with you.

Never said anyone owed me anything. And who's to say that I dont listen? And who's to say that I'm like most 19 year olds? I know that the fix begins with me, and I'm not waiting for anybody.
Has it ever occurred to you that if I knew how to fix something, I would? ......................
Is it so wrong of me to ask questions about things I dont know about?
Maybe all I want to do is learn.
I'm halfway gone.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by oldhound
Ill go killin tonight, black ops 2, good way to work out stress
I'm gonna jerk off to Lifeafterdeath's friends collection.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lifeafterdeath

Never said anyone owed me anything. And who's to say that I dont listen? And who's to say that I'm like most 19 year olds? I know that the fix begins with me, and I'm not waiting for anybody.
Has it ever occurred to you that if I knew how to fix something, I would? ......................
Is it so wrong of me to ask questions about things I dont know about?
Maybe all I want to do is learn.
Are you the type that has to be told everything?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by oldhound

second wife sending letter to first wife re your now life? whoo..so sorry to hear that...i wouldn't give a shit about their requests. I would ask my son if he would like me there. and i would go if that was his wish...its about the kids...and you have blown my mind that your ex wives could forget that fact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are you the type that has to be told everything?

I have no idea.
I'm halfway gone.