Login

I'm so head over heels with My PilotDoctorBrokerBikerDrugDealerPimp

last reply
6 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
What's up with this phenomenon I've only seen at Lush?

I surf profiles of women and men. I have found (and met in an online sense only) a lot of interesting people using this method of pre-stalking.

I have also laughed my ass off a great deal.

But one thing which jumps out at me is how some people proclaim. "I'm a Marine's girl/wife!" -or- "I love my Dom!"

Can someone explain this. Are 'you' in love with the man (who may happen to be a US Marine or a retired US Armed Forces dude)...or are you in love with being in love with a guy who happens to be a member of the Corps?

Nowhere else do I notice anyone proclaiming the admiration and undying love for 'My Harvard/Oxford Student'....or 'My PimpDaddy'....or 'My Fortune 100 CEO'.

Seems pretty materialistic and/or...insincere to me.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
I'm in love with a man who just happens to be a Navy Chief. I have never called him "my Chief". Sure, he's earned the title and I am very proud of him by he's not "my Chief". On Lush, I refer to him by his screen name, or his real name. In a professional capacity, I am required to address him by rank and name. But in our private lives, Chief doesn't really apply.
Active Ink Slinger
A lot of military wives/girlfriends take pride in the fact their significant other fight for their country the same also goes for the male counter parts whose female counter parts are with the military. In BDSM a sub will usually never call their Dom/me by their first name unless given permission. Thus the use of the terms Dom/me, Master or mistress. This is part of the rules that are given to a sub when they agree to this type of relationship and is by no means materialistic on insincere, if you speak to near enough any sub they will tell you that use of those terms is from love and respect.
Lurker
Quote by GiganticTager
A lot of military wives/girlfriends take pride in the fact their significant other fight for their country the same also goes for the male counter parts whose female counter parts are with the military. In BDSM a sub will usually never call their Dom/me by their first name unless given permission. Thus the use of the terms Dom/me, Master or mistress. This is part of the rules that are given to a sub when they agree to this type of relationship and is by no means materialistic on insincere, if you speak to near enough any sub they will tell you that use of those terms is from love and respect.

Very good points. See what happens when I'm distracted? I miss very good points.
The Linebacker
I love my motorcycle.
Lurker
Quote by WellMadeMale

Nowhere else do I notice anyone proclaiming the admiration and undying love for 'My Harvard/Oxford Student'....or 'My PimpDaddy'....or 'My Fortune 100 CEO'.

Seems pretty materialistic and/or...insincere to me.

WMM .... could you send the Fortune top 10 CEO my way?

I have no problem proclaiming my admiration for his bank account on my Lush page .....

Active Ink Slinger
But one thing which jumps out at me is how some people proclaim. "I'm a Marine's girl/wife!"

Being an ex-MILSpouse, my 2 cents on that is that it is more related to one's own identity within the MILSpouse community, that any infatuation with your partner's chosen career path. There are folks that love anything in uniform, and do love the rank or trade more than the individual, but I choose to think they are more rare. When I was a soldier's girl, it was more as a commonality of experience with others in the same situation.

Can't speak to the Dom/Sub thing if the same thing applies.