Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Husband is ignoring my olive branch. What to do?

last reply
9 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
After a fight, I left our house.

I want to work things out with him and I messaged him suggesting I miss him and wish to see him even if it is just for a few hours to get to know each other again.

He just read it an did not reply.

I'm tired of his immaturity. I want to work with him but he is blocking every step.

What can I do now? I left the ball in his court.

Thanks
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Leave the ball in his court for awhile.

I know if I had just gotten that text from my wife, it might take me hours, or days, to figure out how I wanted to respond. The fact that he didn't fire back something mean or defensive right away might be a good sign.

I'm genuinely sorry. Good luck. (Insert hug emoji here.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Verbal.Once he has come around to his senses ,I would try to arrange a dinner out and then perhaps you can sort out differences in a relaxed atmosphere. Unless you know what the problem is it is going to be difficult to sort .

Good luck
The Bruiser
0 likes
I agree with verbal also. Chances something that you said to him in the heat of the moment during the heated fight between you both may have well hurt his feelings quite badly. Like the others have said give your husband a few days to figure what’s happened and he may well reach out to you eventually in the long term. Just be careful that you dont say anything else that could push him away even further. Chances are that what ever caused this fight could still linger above the both of you. But if you cant sort out your differences over dinner or even going to a relationship counsellor. For the sake of both your healths it may even best to move on. But either way best of luck

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646

The Linebacker
0 likes
You did say you are the one that left the house. If my wife left the house because of getting mad at me, she'd pretty much have to crawl back begging. I treat her like a spoiled queen, but that would piss me off to the maximum and I'm even more stubborn than she is. Just the way it is.

So, how does he treat you the vast majority of the time? Does he usually appreciate you? Is it worth salvaging? No relationship is perfect nor will it ever be, but love is ultra-powerful. Relationships can be looked at as lifetime investments and the roughest times are usually in the earliest years.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Suggest you need to look at why you had the argument and if that is an issue that can be resolved. Was it just a trivial thing,, or a reaction to something much more substantial, only you know that. The key is can the underlying issue be solved? Often the argument is just the final explosion on something that has been simmering for a while. Clearly no one replying knows you or the situation, but to leave home it must be serious. Do you actually want this to work? If you have anyone you can talk to that knows you and your relationship I would suggest talking to them (and ideally not someone that's just going to agree with you, someone that will be objective), its all very well you wanting it to work, but if no one else can see it working then it may be time to listen to them. Good luck whichever way it ends up going, I hope you end up with the outcome that's best for you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Upgrade to a baseball bat.

Quite often it can be a touch more subtle.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Want to know the real reason why guys will ignore an ex or current love interest?

They’re seeing someone else already, someone they think is better. Wake up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Want to know the real reason why guys will ignore an ex or current love interest?

They’re seeing someone else already, someone they think is better. Wake up.

That's a bit of a sweeping statement .Us guys are not all the same .
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by black1

That's a bit of a sweeping statement .Us guys are not all the same .

We are when it comes to getting a new chick and not wanting to fuck that up. You just don’t know anything about that.