Gill and Adi's Lush Relationship Guide

last reply
236 replies
12.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Quote by Gillianleeeza
Haha, I have to agree with you. I would never be able to keep track of something like that. Then again I wouldn't want to. I have enough trouble just remembering my user name and password here, lol. Let alone multiple ones. I still try to wrap my head around why some people keep doing it. It's just weird in my book and can be mean and damaging to people. That's the part that makes me both mad and sad.

Sigh..... I'll give up on that topic now. It will probably keep happening and I surely can't fix it. I'll just keep on being me. I don't know how to be anyone else.

Thanks to you for being you and everyone else out there who plays by the rules.

Rules???

Sorry, did I miss the meeting for on line etiquette?

Be thoughtful, respectful, apologize if you cross a line, banter without borders, AND HAVE FUN!

Pause before you post.

Did I miss something?

Normal Adjacent
Quote by ThisPing4U

Rules???

Sorry, did I miss the meeting for on line etiquette?

Be thoughtful, respectful, apologize if you cross a line, banter without borders, AND HAVE FUN!

Pause before you post.

Did I miss something?

OMG, no you'd just have to scroll back through this whole thread. Adi and I started it late one night for fun. It went to places we never thought it would. It was fun for awhile and then a little dark and then fun again. If you have time to kill just read back over this whole thread show. If nothing else it's amusing and eye opening.
Lurker
Quote by Gillianleeeza

OMG, no you'd just have to scroll back through this whole thread. Adi and I started it late one night for fun. It went to places we never thought it would. It was fun for awhile and then a little dark and then fun again. If you have time to kill just read back over this whole thread show. If nothing else it's amusing and eye opening.

Sorry, I was being facetious.

Points taken.

No need here for the bad stuff.

Active Ink Slinger
Oh my! I have never considered that people would have multiple profiles. I have to think this through. For what purpose does it serve I wonder? How do you figure it out?
Quote by Myamibi
Oh my! I have never considered that people would have multiple profiles. I have to think this through. For what purpose does it serve I wonder? How do you figure it out?

Many reasons for doing, some legit, most not. Post stuff that you don't want associated with you "main" identity (which could be legit, maybe you're posting about an affair or something and you have friends who know your spouse). Get around a ban or suspension. Harass people without having the consequences hit your main profile. Probably others.

As for figuring it out, if you're an admin (as I am on another forum), you can look at things like multiple users coming from the same network address (not 100% reliable but can be a clue). If you're an ordinary poster, then it is harder. Perhaps you notice a similar posting style or personality traits that are similar. I've had a couple cases on my other forum where a poster's style was just a little too much like another poster to be a coincidence so I delved into things like what email address was being used and what network address(es) they were coming from.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by seeker4

Then I'd block all but one profile and tell them they had to use that one if they wanted to communicate with me. Not a problem for me since I'm not that social on here but if someone did that (friended me under multiple profiles) and I found out, it would make me a cranky ape.

I'm with you on that Seeker4, except I'd probably go one step further and delete all multiple profiles that were on my friends list. I'd also probably take have to take a close look at remaining friends with someone who was found to have multiple accounts even if it didn't directly affect me......to me trust is everything.
Normal Adjacent
I agree with all of the above. I found out about one person just because she didn't change enough things. She didn't have multiple profiles at once, she just kept coming back as someone new. Or maybe she did, that I can't be sure of. She would always favorite the same story of mine, use the same font, not the standard one and she would misspell the same word. She would friend my friends and then quiz them about me and what they might know personally about me. It was and still is weird and creepy. She seems to have stopped for now.

I am honestly still trying to figure out why someone would do such a thing. We had never been friends but had some in common. My only conclusion was jealously. Although how you can be jealous of someone you've never met and never will is beyond my powers of comprehension.

I'll just keep one eye open at all times and try to be as nice and as honest as I can. I wish others could adopt the same attitude, but I am sure that is just a fantasy. After all fantasy is the reason a lot of us are here. Humans, what can you do, sigh........
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Maybe everyone here is a fake account but yours. Well, okay, I'm real. But just us.

And the rest of the site is one guy, or maybe one girl, working tirelessly, writing thousands of stories a day, posting on the walls of his/her own profiles to create the illusion there are other people here, talking on Forums with his/her self, creating drama with his/her self, cybering with his/herself, all to help foster the grand illusion!

Or maybe they are pre-programmed bots instead of real people, with several different functions. Fuck-bots, who just cyber all day. Write-bots, who write stories. And Chat-bots, Forum-bots, Friend-bots, Crazy-bots, Drama-bots, yadayadayada.

Maybe WE are not even real! Maybe we are bots, programmed to believe we are real, but are actually merely doing the evil bidding of Nicola and her minion-bots. We are sentient sub-routines, believing we exist.

Now I am depressed.
Convict
Quote by Verbal
Maybe everyone here is a fake account but yours. Well, okay, I'm real. But just us.

And the rest of the site is one guy, or maybe one girl, working tirelessly, writing thousands of stories a day, posting on the walls of his/her own profiles to create the illusion there are other people here, talking on Forums with his/her self, creating drama with his/her self, cybering with his/herself, all to help foster the grand illusion!

Or maybe they are pre-programmed bots instead of real people, with several different functions. Fuck-bots, who just cyber all day. Write-bots, who write stories. And Chat-bots, Forum-bots, Friend-bots, Crazy-bots, Drama-bots, yadayadayada.

Maybe WE are not even real! Maybe we are bots, programmed to believe we are real, but are actually merely doing the evil bidding of Nicola and her minion-bots. We are sentient sub-routines, believing we exist.

Now I am depressed.

Perhaps the site is a figment of our own imaginations and none of us are real? Ok that's it! I'm not friending that trinket chick. You can't friend someone who is really A sub account of Verbal's. If he exists.
Lurker
Trinket who?

Hell, I don't even know IF I am real.
Normal Adjacent
I just have a headache now after Verbal's post. Who am I and who are all you people in my dreams? Someone wake me up. Real or not, I am still going to have fun here. To hell with everyone trying to rain on my parade. I'm stomping my feet now and leaving in a childish fit.F0VosaWzGZxw5d5m
Lurker
I will have a fit along with you.
Primus Omnium
So, I came in late. Why's everyone getting so upset. Was it something I said?
Normal Adjacent
Quote by SugarBaby2013
I will have a fit along with you.

Throwing a childish fit is more fun with company. Then it becomes funny, or at least less pathetic seeing a grown woman acting badly. You can join me any time.
Normal Adjacent
Quote by Green_Man
So, I came in late. Why's everyone getting so upset. Was it something I said?

No you're fine. It's all good now. I think everyone got out all the things they wanted to say. hopefully.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Quote by Gillianleeeza
I just have a headache now after Verbal's post. Who am I and who are all you people in my dreams? Someone wake me up.

You are actually one of my multiple identities. Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde.
Normal Adjacent
Quote by Verbal

You are actually one of my multiple identities. Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde.

Ms. Hyde, that would explain a lot of my strange behaviors as of late. I thought it was just because I got left alone. I'm now having an entire relationship with a Puffin. (Don't ask). Nice to know the reason. You can take care of my page now since it appears I am another one of your alter egos. Any pictures are fine but try not to make too many new friends. I have enough trouble keeping up with the ones that are already residing there. Good luck.A4UwRGkaJ4v07l2W
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Verbal

Now I am depressed.

You should try reading the book Simulacron 3 by Daniel F. Galouye
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Lady GlitterGiggles
Quote by SugarBaby2013
Trinket who?

Hell, I don't even know IF I am real.

For Real!
Lady GlitterGiggles
Quote by Gillianleeeza

Throwing a childish fit is more fun with company. Then it becomes funny, or at least less pathetic seeing a grown woman acting badly.

It's just more fun. Crazy gets lonely sometimes and FUCK YOU VERBAL. Or Verbot, or me, or Trink or...wtf?!
Lady GlitterGiggles
#78923490u.0h99

Perception is everything. Perception trumps intention every time.
Lady GlitterGiggles
Quote by Myamibi

Rule #y 25
Do not think it through. You'll never find the answers. I know that sounds very negative, but, lets be real. I have accepted they do it for their own satisfaction (they being Verbal). LMAO
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
Upon further reflection, I have decided that you and Gill and Layla and I are real. Probably that Ping guy. Maybe Shannon. The jury is out on everyone else.

Rule 452,125: Be yourself. Unless you are a dick. Then be someone else.
Lady GlitterGiggles
Quote by Verbal

But.....you are a dick sometimes..... Is that when you change to a different profile? LOL. Don't worry! I'm going back to work soon!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Verbal
Upon further reflection, I have decided that you and Gill and Layla and I are real. Probably that Ping guy. Maybe Shannon. The jury is out on everyone else.

I am real.. I think
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
Don't think, Just Wonder, its less taxing on the brain and emotions.