Login

Favorite activity to do with a significant other

last reply
57 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Hiking or Biking outdoors (we canoe sometimes, too)

Watching a movie or TV show that we are both interested in (e.g. a Woody Allen movie)

Talking over a cup of tea

Going to a favorite restaurant
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being an old fogey (my daughter's words) I like just working in the yard together or hanging out at the pool.
Lurker
0 likes
walking on the beach and make sure they are happy
Lurker
0 likes
My wife and I have extremely different interests. After 20 years together finding something to do together can be challenging, but it also is well worth making the time and effort.
We like cooking together, and going out to find new restaurants. I love to travel, and she likes to shop so we combine those two ideas. Often, our time together is spent on household projects. We find ourselves painting, repairing, or out in the yard landscaping.
She's my best friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hiking, Skiing (although I cant keep up with her), taking our dogs out to run, most anything outdoors. We also love going out to dinner too.
Lurker
0 likes
My husband have fairly different tastes in activities. But the one thing we do enjoy doing together is going to new restaurants, cooking together, cleaning, and swimming. We love to do everything together honestly. biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pinkluva
My husband have fairly different tastes in activities. But the one thing we do enjoy doing together is going to new restaurants, cooking together, cleaning, and swimming. We love to do everything together honestly. biggrin

What about the fucking?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by motorcyclepilot

What about the fucking?

Yes, that too! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Weeding!
Lurker
0 likes
Fucking her in the shower...
Lurker
0 likes
we both love: cooking, going to the movies and for long walks, working out together,going for a drink or diner,shower together..
Lurker
0 likes
Cook
Watching TV
Reading
Walks at night
Going to Poetry Bars
Intellectual Conversation
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
playing pool, movies, walks, going out to eat
Lurker
0 likes
It's a toss-up between cooking and sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bubble baths
long curled up naps
shopping (he is so adorable in gamestop )
talking about anything
swimming
movies
cooking
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Weeding!

Pulling them out or smoking them? LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
idk y but i most enjoy giving each other full body massages.....always turns into much much more
Lurker
0 likes
TALKING
Walking
Swimming
Dancing
Dining
Cleaning
Painting and working on the house.....
Lurker
0 likes
My current lady friend loves to play backgammon and is getting damn good at it.
Lurker
0 likes
Two things...I love when we go to Safeco Field and hang out in the beer garden. And I love going out to a nice restaurant for dinner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All of my past relationships, and FWB's have been gamers hehe or so it would be either gaming working out or photography smile
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Cooking
Giving him a pedicure
Watching movies spooned up on the over sized chaise
Lurker
0 likes
Touching
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Laying side bed side in bed and letting things just 'happen'.
Fancy Schmancy
0 likes
I love going to used bookstores - looking at things together, wandering off, meeting up, stealing kisses, and then going somewhere afterwards for coffee or drinks and looking at the books together.

Another favorite is going out to breakfast (at like 2 p.m., mind you) and doing the crossword puzzle together.
Site administrator
0 likes

Painting garden gnomes. My most recent additions smile.