Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever fallen in love with someone you can't have?

last reply
893 replies
98.4k views
2 watchers
19 likes
1 like

Yes it’s tragic and sad.. it’s not a movie or a book or a song… it’s being deprived of the one thing that you.. long for

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

This has never happened to me.

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

No. The dead are fantasies; the living are frightening.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I feel like Kanye West.

"My greatest pain in life is that I'll never be able to see myself perform live."

I am my favorite person, don't tell Mik.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

My goodness, yes, and it hurt. I loved him but never had the courage to tell him, I was 18. He moved away from Paris to work in Toulouse. It took a long time to get over him, and we never spoke again either. Sometimes I wonder, but there is nothing now, just the faintest regret. But, I would not be here now if my life took this different turn, and for that, despite everything, I am grateful.

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Yes...I wish I could do something more about it.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by OgMisterE41

I sure have....

Tell us more about this.

If it's a cyber love then nevermind lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Tell us more about this.

If it's a cyber love then nevermind lol

If I was able to write I would put it into a story as it is rather crazy but I'm no story teller just a fool.

Easily amused
0 likes

Yes. More than once. I’d guess nearly everyone has, it seems pretty universal.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am really good at finding some one to love that doesn't love me had this happen to

me several times in my life just saying !!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have and I dont think I will ever stop.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by OgMisterE41

If I was able to write I would put it into a story as it is rather crazy but I'm no story teller just a fool.

Tell me about this soap opera. I'll even accept it as a theatrical Star Wars film.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Well it started in a country far far away.

I was busy at work and I looked up and saw a space angel turned out it was just my own reflection..

But looking past my reflection I did notice some hotty and after I put my mating dance into motion she was basically making a mess on the floor.

I found out that I actually am able to chat up women face to face and get results. But I found out she was married and that she was religious so automatically I was out as I'm pure evil.

I asked if she wanted to see my lightsaber but she said no as it's still bright out and only likes doing anything like that in total darkness.

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Tell me about this soap opera. I'll even accept it as a theatrical Star Wars film.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Hopelessly😢

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I used to think I did. But on reflection, I don't think I could've been my full, transparent, and vulnerable self with them. And if I didn't fully love myself when I was with them, I don't think I could have fully loved them either.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Plenty of times I was infatuated with emotionally unavailable men, I thought it was love at the time. Now that I know what love really is, no, I have not been in love, just infatuated with my idealistic fantasy of them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by EMoon

Plenty of times I was infatuated with emotionally unavailable men, I thought it was love at the time. Now that I know what love really is, no, I have not been in love, just infatuated with my idealistic fantasy of them.

Have you heard of limerence? It's pretty much what you described there are books about it and how to overcome it, if you havent already.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Infatuated several times…unrequited a few times, enthralled… far too often.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Working overseas I fell hard for a younger woman working in the same office, with suggestions that it was reciprocated. I got through it because we were both married at the time (my second) and we both had kids so the collateral damage would have been pretty bad and I couldn't face that. About a year after we were all back in the States we were all invited to a reunion party. She walked through the door (my wife opening it!) and she looked even better than she had the year before, literally knocked me off my feet - again. She's been paired up for some years now and seems happy. Very much a might have been.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Yes. A woman (Addie) I worked closely with for several years. I believe it was mutual but I am married so even though we flirted a great deal, I never let it go any further than a long hug and a kiss goodbye on the forehead as she wept the day I took her to lunch before she moved to the West Coast. That was the only woman I can say I have loved besides my wife since I married 22 years ago.