Cuckold Marriages

last reply
30 replies
12.4k views
8 watchers
44 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

We are not in a cuckold relationship rather a hot wife relationship. We got into it accidentally very early in our marriage when my wife was hit on by an experienced guy at a party. We had both had just enough to drink to loosen our inhibitions and he knew what he was doing so the result was that she had full on sex with him then I had sloppy seconds. We both absolutely loved it at the time and also the next morning in the cold light of day there were no regrets we were both very turned on.

We tried our local swingers group which was very active and a lot of fun and we found out about swingers clubs which we also enjoyed. This was all before the internet and pre HIV.

We discovered the contact mags and decided that it would be fun to put an advertisement in for a single guy. I don’t know what we expected but we got nearly 100 responses. Many were not really what we were looking for but a surprising number were very interesting so we started to work our way through them.

The excitement of getting ready to meet a total stranger is just the most erotic thing that we have experienced. In our “normal” lives we are both very straight but my wife has her hidden side. She started to shave long before it was fashionable. She stopped wearing tights only wearing stockings and doesn’t wear panties under skirts.

Initially I would always be present usually joining in but my wife decided that she preferred to actually play alone as she feels she can let herself go more completely. She loves all sorts of fun and is up for most things if the mood is right