Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Age,does it matter?

last reply
37 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
(of course meaning 18+) age is not important to me. it is the person's personality that matters. my husband is 22 years older than i am, and my ex was as well. both are obviously different in MANY ways...so saying that, personality is what counts to me. not age. =)
Active Ink Slinger
depends on the ages, example I don't think a 17 yr. old girl should be with a 27 yr. old man. also a 28 yr. old woman may want to think twice about a 38 yr. old male. he may be set in his ways and not want kids and she may.20 yr. old and 30 ok. 40 and 50 ,ect ok
Active Ink Slinger
He is 29 and I am 44. He is black and i am white. He is single and I am married. I am pregnant and he got me that way. I am in love with him and I believe he loves me. Very complicated.
Advanced Wordsmith
18+ no and's if's or but's about it. On that being said, It all depends on your mind sets and maturity levels. I know young men who are very mature and want a mature women, then I know older men who are very inmature and want young girls to go party and est. and vise versa. It all depends on your inner self. I would have no problem being with an 18 year old girl if she was mature. I also would have no problem being with a 50 year old.
Advanced Wordsmith
Its just a number, and everyone is different... Don't let a number stop you from finding "The One"
Active Ink Slinger
Agree with firewalker age is a number thats it
Lurker
As long as a relationship conforms to the legal age of consent, love is love...People always find alluring qualities in each-other that others might miss or not appreciate. That's the beauty of being human, we're all different.
Lurker
Age gaps only tend to enhance a spark in a relationship. Its much more exciting!!