Advice

last reply
6 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Lushies, I kinda need some advice. How do you forget about someone that used you and seems like they never really cared?
I mean half of me still care about her while the other totally despises her for what she has done to me. At first I wanted to be her friend, but now I don't, but yet the pain is still felt.
Lurker
0 likes
Sounds like she doesn't deserve your friendship Everyhting takes time and is always the best remedy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Chauncey
Hey Lushies, I kinda need some advice. How do you forget about someone that used you and seems like they never really cared?
I mean half of me still care about her while the other totally despises her for what she has done to me. At first I wanted to be her friend, but now I don't, but yet the pain is still felt.

Now that probably ain't gonna happen.....

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You're only attached because of the security. Just cut the line and let go. People pine over detrimental relationships all the time because humans like security.
Lurker
0 likes
I read something by Jonathan Cainer the Astrologer and I think it's pretty much what your talking about I'm trying to remember it from memory so bare with me ok.

Why do human being keep repeating a habit when there is not need for it. Why would you keep repeating the same habit if it makes you feel bad.

Another turn of phrase I heard this Thursday at my eldest last assembly her Headteacher simply said.

Write in the sand the bad that has been done to you; why, because unimportant things done to you need to blow away in the wind.
Write special and important things on the rocks because things written on rocks are here to last!

Some good advice I think. We also keep repeating certain behaviours because we are getting something from it, and when you fins out what you are still getting from hanging around someone that doesn't like being around you then you will have the answer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turn and walk away as fast as you can. We try to convince ourselves we are just holding on as friends all the while hoping for more. The other keeps you strung along and why not? She knows you can be treated like crap and will keep coming back. It is hard to cut the tie but use a hatchet and make sure you are free!

Alone is not always a bad place to be
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't know why people have to use other people, but they do. It will take time for it to heal and you to get over it.