Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

2nd Anniversary. cumming soon!!

last reply
6 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Does anybody have any suggestions to make my second anniversary special? Gift or activities. My wife is VERY vanilla!!
Make it real romantic, Jeep. Take her back to the place you had your first date. Buy her a gorgeous piece of jewellery (or something else you think she'd like/want).

Take her home and make sweet, vanilla love to her, just the way she likes it. You know your wife better than anyone; you know what she'll love.

Congratulations. I wish you all the happiness for the future.
A romantic meal for the two of you could be very good for it. Treat her like a queen and I'm sure she'll enjoy it.

And as clum has said - you know her the best, so go with what you think that she'll love.

And Congrats!
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Thanks for the replies!

I guess what I am really looking for though is ideas on how to break her out of her vanilla shell and open her to new experiences. She is sexy and amazing and I want her to know that and exude it!!

So any suggestions to put some chinks in her vanilla armor???
what did u do for your first date....i think that would be very romantic to recreate that first magical...moment ...sort of like the vow...as for bed play perhaps a small bullet & some lovely warming oil?

ps how LOVELY for a guy to say how much we wants to please his love & shout it to the world

it will be special!
Go to the 'couples only' resort in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. No kids or singles hanging around; plus the food, fun and activities are all set up for the couple to enjoy together.