0 likes
Perhaps he is mooning us. biggrin
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
There once was a funny old fellow
Whose poetry was unusually mellow
With only one dot
Which isn't a lot
It was like eating a single marshmallow.

0 likes
Well, in the computer world, "*" is often a wildcard that can match anything. So, searching for "*stories" would get you "Lushstories", "Sexstories", "Animalstories", or whatever else ended in stories. A "*" by itself would technically match everything so this is really a symbol for all of existence, a very poetic concept.

(I'm stretching, aren't I )
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I'm stretching, aren't I

cd /usr/seeker4
sudo rm -rf *
Cocolicious
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Well, in the computer world, "*" is often a wildcard that can match anything. So, searching for "*stories" would get you "Lushstories", "Sexstories", "Animalstories", or whatever else ended in stories. A "*" by itself would technically match everything so this is really a symbol for all of existence, a very poetic concept.

(I'm stretching, aren't I )

Does not compute.

@liz
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Looks like a snowflake.

Or a nipple.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
You have to love the genius of minimalism here.
? A True Story ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without one single word, he demonstrates the reason for both science and religion. Something appears, and we immediately start to speculate, investigate and debate. We simply cannot exist without trying to explain everything around us. I love this.
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by patokl
Without one single word, he demonstrates the reason for both science and religion. Something appears, and we immediately start to speculate, investigate and debate. We simply cannot exist without trying to explain everything around us. I love this.

I prefer Oldschoolthinker's earlier work:

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm2424006.aspx

smile
0 likes
I don't know. The new one seems more expressive. I could get into it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I prefer Oldschoolthinker's earlier work:

https://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postsm2424006.aspx

smile
:)
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i