Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you delete for spamming, you should add an appropriate smiley - -
Matriarch
0 likes
True. They're taking a short vacation from the site for now
Lurker
0 likes
You mean I don't get to spank Natasha? Meanie.
Matriarch
0 likes
She likes it bare back as well apparently.
Lurker
0 likes
The things I miss when I'm at work. Damn it anyway.
Lurker
0 likes
I would've passed her to ya when I was finished, too, C2C.
Matriarch
0 likes
It was someone from a site called something like bare back mag, promoting their site.

Maybe I should go to every erotic stories site out there and spam our site? Great way to win friends and influence people, NOT
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, since were sliding off topic about. I recently did a Google on my name and those of my cousins and found hits for sites where our sites have been reposted without any of us being told. we don't mind that so much as we're still trying to find out why some stories that have no sex content are on sex sites, and some that are purely hetro are on gay sites. The topper is the absolutely no sex short novel in English is listed as a help reference on a German gay site.

Some seem to be using reposting of other's stories as ways to get extra hits on their sites.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Deadly
Hey, since were sliding off topic about. I recently did a Google on my name and those of my cousins and found hits for sites where our sites have been reposted without any of us being told. we don't mind that so much as we're still trying to find out why some stories that have no sex content are on sex sites, and some that are purely hetro are on gay sites. The topper is the absolutely no sex short novel in English is listed as a help reference on a German gay site.

Some seem to be using reposting of other's stories as ways to get extra hits on their sites.

They are probably using the rss feed from our and / or other sites to autopost content to their site. I would be very surprised if they ever looked at what was posted, all they care about is updated content. It's becoming an increasing problem with people just regurgitating other people's material to create sites with little or no work