94 replies
11.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by DirtyMartini
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Looks like Canada just joined the dark ages... I can no longer listen to anyone's playlist.

Wow...you can't even listen to my Playlist? How could anyone survive???

Btw...don't tell us you just figured out that Canada was in the dark ages...

We're only in the dark because when we look to our friendly neighbours to the south, the looming shadow of your insurmountable fiscal debt has blocked out the sun. Brrrr... must be why it's so cold up here, eh? And now we don't have playlists either. How will we pass the time now in our igloos?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

We're only in the dark because when we look to our friendly neighbours to the south, the looming shadow of your insurmountable fiscal debt has blocked out the sun. Brrrr... must be why it's so cold up here, eh? And now we don't have playlists either. How will we pass the time now in our igloos?

I say ... Lelo ..... that will pass the time ... beautifully!!

hehehe

Van
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I say ... Lelo ..... that will pass the time ... beautifully!!

hehehe

Van

That might be why I have so many.

I was thinking ahead and anticipating this tragic playlist crisis!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Looks like Canada just joined the dark ages... I can no longer listen to anyone's playlist.

HAHAHAHA!

Welcome to my world.

Living in Europe, I've always seen that BS on profile pages.

Boo hoo! Oh goodness! Someone might want to LISTEN TO MUSIC THEY AREN'T ENTITLED TO?????

Commie bastards!

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i am pretty sure that the issue here is closer to capitolist greed then it is communism, Gypsy smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cant do the playlist from where I'm located.
I'm halfway gone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just added some new songs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my playlist and some texas guy loves to perv it....
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mine is AWESOME!!! Definitely something to fuck to, whether someone else or yourself.
Lurker
0 likes
I have...and just like when I go to Lush...I play with it all the time.
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
playlist..... no... and actually i wish other people's would not automatically start when i go to their pages....

video playlist... that is another matter.... i play with that all the time...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah
playlist..... no... and actually i wish other people's would not automatically start when i go to their pages....

video playlist... that is another matter.... i play with that all the time...

Ha!! I thought I was the only one. I hate going to people's pages when they have a playlist!

I will be Lushing secretly (i.e. in the office) when some friggin Nickelback song will go off when I check a page before accepting a friend request. It's like a car next to you with the base thumping. Never a song I like. I will check people's video galleries, but I don't like the playlist at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, I have a playlist. Just made it today actually, but it does not automatically start when you open my page.

Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by LauraLee_sugah

I believe that if the Playlist is the "grooveshark" version, it does not start up automatically. The other version (don't know what it's called) cannot be heard in Canada, so, anyone who used that one, shows that the function is "restricted" and doesn't play.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SkyMakenna69
Yes, I have a playlist. Just made it today actually, but it does not automatically start when you open my page.

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!

My other annoyance is Lushing and listening to Pandora on headphones. I will go to a page and some damn banjo country song will blare into my headphones. Grrrrrrrr This is me then