Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hi new here and happy I found this site....

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to Lush! I think you will enjoy yourself here. Also, I think you will find that the constructive feedback you get will make you an even better writer.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Joined a week ago and just found this thread. New, very new to writing erotica. All based on two sex scenes in a book I'm finishing. She said those are pretty good for a newbie, you should write some. So I set out. Now, 2.5 books in draft and 75k words, I've no idea what I have. So I'm looking to improve, learn and discover. I've submitted the opening of the first book and now just waiting for them to stop laughing (no insult to them at all).
"Illegitimis non carborundum." Vinger Joe Stllwell

What you learn in life is important; those you help learn are more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
@Bluessinger well your just a little loquacious demon .. Not a whole lot for me to digest. that's alright ..you take your time.. I'll be right here..OH and welcome

@Pelwrath Hey welcome, I like the Having fun with death poem. that is some powerful stuff and you hit the nail on the head with cancer and alzheimer’s ( I refuse to capitalize such a horrible disease ) .... But I truly did laugh out loud with the "He went to Jared "
Come there is wine to be had and wenching to be done.