last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi there,

Want to get more use out of this site! Would love to here what people would like from a profile, im not much of a writer but would love to share more!!

Looking to chat with sexually experienced people and widen my interests and explore my body and what works!!

Alexa, UK
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Alexa!

I think a good profile says a bit about your interests -- yes, the sexual ones but also your wider interests. So fill in the sections about your interests and pur something in the Favorite Movies, TV, Books etc. If there are photos of yourself you feel comfortable to post on your profile page, do so, tho' think twice before you show your face.

I'm originally from the UK and enjoy chatting with folk like yourself from over there.
0 likes
Talk about yourself freely. Stating which films/books/music you like should be super duper easy and once you start typing, you'll find yourself sharing more.

Share what you want and chat w/ whomever you want.
Site administrator
0 likes
Welcome and enjoy smile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi Alexa! I'm also new to the site, so probably am in need of the same help wrting a good profile and the mechnics of getting the best out of the site. But I'd love to help with the 2nd line of your post, sound like fun!! Love your Avatar!! :-D xxx. Brian.