last reply
18 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I cant get my forum signature to work
Flutterby Pharie
You see that little [img] [img] thing? You post your image link BETWEEN those. Try it and see if it works.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Flutterby Pharie
what exactly are you trying to put in for your signature?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Flutterby Pharie
Are you tring to use an image that is already on your computer or?
Active Ink Slinger
I have it on my computer but i also have it uploaded to lush
Flutterby Pharie
Ok, when you go to edit your signature hit the yellow icon and browse for the picture you want. Hit upload. Then save. Try that.
Flutterby Pharie
The yellow mountain icon? It is right next to the white mountain icon.
Active Ink Slinger
I see the white mountain but there isnt a yellow beside it
Flutterby Pharie
Ok I think you are in the wrong area....are you using the toolbar at the top of the site and going to edit signature there?
Active Ink Slinger
I'm using the thing that says edit forum signature under the account thing
Flutterby Pharie
But the yellow icon is not showing?
Active Ink Slinger
I logged out and then logged back in and now its showing up. so ill go try that now
Flutterby Pharie
You're welcome! Glad I could help!
Weaver of Words
just wondering if we really need threads for something like this. would it have not been quicker and more efficient to just open a chat window or OM if you are friends? This kind of thing uses up bandwidth unnecessarily.