Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gone now 0 Lush bronze left ?? (please don't have Bronze already)

last reply
55 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Quote by TheAngryishLover

Be careful that your generosity isn't abused. I note that the only forum posts made by those who have asked for a membership, have only ever made posts in this thread.

Call me cynical, but I'd be tempted to put up another qualifier (other than only being for them) if I was you.

Quote by SereneProdigy

They sure were quick to find a sudden interest in the forums, weren't they?

In the spirit of giving, MostPreciousLittle has chosen generosity as her only condition. The world would be a much better place if everyone followed her example. A simply lovely gesture. To those of you receiving her gift, please don't forget to pay it forward.

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I donated a silver membership to someone once, just because I had one short but enjoyable conversation. Was I taken advantage of? Maybe, but whatever someone decides to do with my generosity has no bearing on my act. Besides, they had no idea that I was going to do that. In fact, I will do it again if someone asks me to within the next 30 minutes on this thread. If someone else doesn't like it, they can go fuck themselves. The clock is ticking.
Chat Moderator
0 likes
This was a great gift, thank you for your generosity.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well time ran out, but that was too short. I am extending this offer until someone claims it.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
People, people, I really couldn't care less who MostPreciousLittle ends up offering her gifts to; the singularity of the situation simply made me chuckle.

Pretty much as if I had 5 kids and none of them were particularly enthusiastic to go visit grandma for Thanksgiving; but then as soon as I finished mentioning that grandma just bought a subscription to the Disney Channel, all 5 of them were tightly sitting in the minivan before I could even grab my keys. Hey, it's all good and I could hardly blame them, but the whole situation would still inevitably make me smile.

Now I just finished wrapping up my Christmas presents and I'm savoring a delicious hot-chocolate, so I'm really not in the mood for arguing over such a petty thing. If you have anything to add, please don't expect me to respond to it.

Wishing a happy holiday season to y'all.
Just a Girl in the World
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
Well time ran out, but that was too short. I am extending this offer until someone claims it.

thank you so much, Santa. How very kind of you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to lilwhipp. She has claimed the silver membership. Ho! Ho! Ho!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

When I want to be aggressive, I'm never passive about it.*

I didn't overreact. I reacted. They're not the same thing, you know. Someone did a good thing. You saw fit to comment on who deserves to reap the benefits of said good thing. I found it unnecessary, I said as much.**

So inconsequential as to evoke a response? Interesting.***

Now, let's not tarnish a good thing with cynicism, eh?

'Tis the season and all that..

* Passive aggressive is passive aggressive, whatever it is you want to dress it up as. I'm not upset, but I'd much prefer it if you at least follow be honest about it. Urban dictionary has the phrase 'thanks for playing' as 'said arrogantly towards someone who you've just proved wrong'. If you've got a different definition, I'd love to hear it. If you haven't, then that's fine too. Embrace your arrogance.

** I'd like to invite you to read my post again. I was trying to be helpful. I'd hate to think that someone's generosity is getting taken advantage of by a multi poster troll (which it has been). The nice thing by the OP really was a good thing, but let's not be naive. Good intentions are always taken advantage of by arseholes, and I simply said that if it was me, that I'd be 'tempted' to put up another qualifier (to try and stop that from happening).

*** What's inconsequential is your final opinion of my post. Hey, I can't stop someone overreacting if that's what they want to do. But I will respond to tell you when you've done it.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I'd hate to think that someone's generosity is getting taken advantage of by a multi poster troll (which it has been).

Has it?
Lurker
0 likes
Aw, thanks for the kind comments.

It's cute that Serene Prodigy and The Angry ish Lover are so concerned.

That was kind of you too, 69 Kisses.
Lurker
0 likes
Let not those who would negatively comment or question spoil a lovely, generous and selfless act.

It was a lovely gesture and should be recognised as such smile

Gold star for MostPreciousLittle for showing true Christmas spirit and Silver star to 69Kisses96 for following it up :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Oshi
Let not those who would negatively comment or question spoil a lovely, generous and selfless act.

It was a lovely gesture and should be recognised as such smile

Gold star for MostPreciousLittle for showing true Christmas spirit and Silver star to 69Kisses96 for following it up :)

Aw, thanks honey.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes

* Passive aggressive is passive aggressive, whatever it is you want to dress it up as. I'm not upset, but I'd much prefer it if you at least follow be honest about it. Urban dictionary has the phrase 'thanks for playing' as 'said arrogantly towards someone who you've just proved wrong'. If you've got a different definition, I'd love to hear it. If you haven't, then that's fine too.

Aww man, if Urban Dictionary says it, then it must be so. You've foiled me this time!

Embrace your arrogance.

I do. All the time, actually. I'm not even being sarcastic or facetious. I'm arrogant as fuck, but it's one of my favorite things about myself. But I prefer the term 'uppity' as it has a better ring to it.

** I'd like to invite you to read my post again.

Nah.

I was trying to be helpful.

LOL

I'd hate to think that someone's generosity is getting taken advantage of by a multi poster troll (which it has been). The nice thing by the OP really was a good thing, but let's not be naive. Good intentions are always taken advantage of by arseholes, and I simply said that if it was me, that I'd be 'tempted' to put up another qualifier (to try and stop that from happening).

When you give out memberships, then you decide who is/isn't worthy of them. The OP felt like extending her generosity to anyone who felt like taking advantage of it. For whatever reason, you feel like you have some sort of say in how someone chooses to spend their money. Seriously, what gives you the idea that you can just come along and say who is better suited to be the recipient of someone else's generosity? That's pretty arrogant of you. Save it for when you're giving away free memberships.

*** What's inconsequential is your final opinion of my post.

Again, so inconsequential that it warrants a response that you've taken the time to notate. LOL. And again I say, LOL.

Hey, I can't stop someone overreacting if that's what they want to do. But I will respond to tell you when you've done it.

I get it. You've made a fool of yourself for everyone to see. Now your next step is to discredit me and save face. It's a logical next step, but it's far too late. I didn't overreact. I reacted just enough. Not too little, not too much. It was just right. Just because you say otherwise doesn't make it so. You can say it 10 more times, and 100 times after that. You'll still be wrong. And no matter how you dress it up, you will still appear as the bitter busybody who wanted to attach strings to someone else's generosity because you felt as if you had a better idea of who did or didn't deserve said generosity. And the only reason we're still having this conversation is because you can't own up to it and move on.

Now again, let's not tarnish this generosity any further with this pointless argument. People are happy. Let's enjoy it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I get it. You've made a fool of yourself for everyone to see. Now your next step is to discredit me and save face. It's a logical next step, but it's far too late. I didn't overreact. I reacted just enough. Not too little, not too much. It was just right. Just because you say otherwise doesn't make it so. You can say it 10 more times, and 100 times after that. You'll still be wrong. And no matter how you dress it up, you will still appear as the bitter busybody who wanted to attach strings to someone else's generosity because you felt as if you had a better idea of who did or didn't deserve said generosity. And the only reason we're still having this conversation is because you can't own up to it and move on.

Now again, let's not tarnish this generosity any further with this pointless argument. People are happy. Let's enjoy it.

Bloody hell.

The problem with arrogant people, is that they'll mistake their own opinion for fact (whilst in this case, ironically accusing the other party of doing the same).

Genuinely bored. Bored bored bored. But I don't feel foolish or the need to save face.

I would say believe what you want, but you will anyway. I would ask you to read my original post again, but you've already admitted you're too arrogant to do that. I guess all that's left for me to do is to go wade through treacle and bang my head against a brick wall. Actually, no. I've had enough of doing that today.
0 likes

Bloody hell.

The problem with arrogant people, is that they'll mistake their own opinion for fact (whilst in this case, ironically accusing the other party of doing the same).

Genuinely bored. Bored bored bored. But I don't feel foolish or the need to save face.

I would say believe what you want, but you will anyway. I would ask you to read my original post again, but you've already admitted you're too arrogant to do that. I guess all that's left for me to do is to go wade through treacle and bang my head against a brick wall. Actually, no. I've had enough of doing that today.

There, there. We can't win 'em all.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

There, there. We can't win 'em all.

Well I guess the difference is that I wasn't trying to win anything. What have you won, exactly?

Arghhh. You keep drawing me in. It's like arguing with a child.
0 likes

Well I guess the difference is that I wasn't trying to win anything. What have you won, exactly?

Lurker
0 likes

Please don't let me regret doing a kind and generous act.

Feel free to lock the thread if needed, Dani.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

I actually think of you more like this:

**Image link removed by moderator. No images of children allowed.**
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MostPreciousLittle

Please don't let me regret doing a kind and generous act.

I can't make you regret doing anything. Whatever my opinion on your act (real or imagined), I can't make you regret doing it.
0 likes

I actually think of you more like this:

**Image link removed by moderator. No images of children allowed.**

Also, that kid wasn't even the same complexion as me.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani

Also, that kid wasn't even the same complexion as me.

Lol

Nope

My opinion is fact
Lurker
0 likes

I can't make you regret doing anything. Whatever my opinion on your act (real or imagined), I can't make you regret doing it.

It was drama free.

This thread is not about you or for you specifically.

I am happy to have gifted membships and that makes me happy.
Lurker
0 likes
Can this thread be locked now?
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by MostPreciousLittle
Can this thread be locked now?

No problem smile

Again, thank you for your kindness and generosity.