Feeling Slutty :)

last reply
20 replies
1.8k views
10 watchers
34 likes
Rookie Scribe
20 likes

Feel a little awkward about "pimping" my profile, but I promised myself I wouldn't be a wallflower here. Don't mean to be promotional, but I have written some stories that I'm hoping will please. Same with my pics/video 😊 If you leave a hot comment I'll (try to) reply and will love you forever. Like I said, I'm here to feel slutty. Speaking of which:

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Quote by keylime314159

Is that a freckle I see?

It is indeed 😘

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hi Sexy Slut mmmmm ill go back and read your storys looking for your sexy pics mm

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Beautiful body

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I've licked, i mean seen this pic 4 times and stroked and missed the damn freckle until now. I'm embarrassed!

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by Luke_55

Beautiful body

Love your boobs to suck on

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Yummy that gorgeous, would love to devour every single line, thought and flesh.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hey there Gorgeous, I'd love to map your body with my lips. Memorize every curve and fold.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Mmmmm love to have my cock sliding in between those gorgeous tits 😘❤️🍆

8 likes

So, never done this before. But, I need this. I have been married for way too long, and curbed my inner self way too much. I hope, in this forum, without judging eyes, I can talk to people. I was very conscious about my body, until I decided to embrace it.

0 likes

Quote by Cum_and_Read

Feel a little awkward about "pimping" my profile, but I promised myself I wouldn't be a wallflower here. Don't mean to be promotional, but I have written some stories that I'm hoping will please. Same with my pics/video 😊 If you leave a hot comment I'll (try to) reply and will love you forever. Like I said, I'm here to feel slutty. Speaking of which:

U have a beautiful body. More power to you, darling.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by ExpressiveIndianWoman

So, never done this before. But, I need this. I have been married for way too long, and curbed my inner self way too much. I hope, in this forum, without judging eyes, I can talk to people. I was very conscious about my body, until I decided to embrace it.

You are a wonderfully attractive lady.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Cum_and_Read

Ive just spent the morning reading your stories as I wait for mine to be published and let's just say wow 😲

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Love your sari, fabric looks amazing

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Lush, it seems, fuels imaginations to express their innermost fantasies. Body type, age, and sexual affiliation can change rapidly to accommodate virtually any situation you can encounter. I have yet to see a story about a hermorphidite experience but I am sure that someone with a much more creative mind than mine could construct something.

Body type! Good Lord! Who on Lush is that selective? Most would fuck a hole in a tree if it was agreeable.

1 like

You look lovely darling. Go for it

0 likes

Quote by Icarus4

Body type! Good Lord! Who on Lush is that selective? Most would fuck a hole in a tree if it was agreeable.

Only if the tree consented. Got wood?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Would love to embrace your lovely body.