last reply
6 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello everyone,

I have been enjoying this great site for a couple of months now. Yes, I joined in December, but really didn't get into logging in regularly until January, I'm Cary, 68. I do enjoy writing and have published a few stories (and one poem) here, and plan to write and publish more as time goes by. I have to say I will not be nearly as prolific as some of you! There are some really excellent writers here.

I haven't spent much time in the chat rooms yet, but I have voted and commented on a number of stories and have made a few friends along the way. If you get a chance, head over to my profile and say hello! If you've read any of my stuff, feel free to comment and/or send me an email or PM with suggestions or criticisms. I'm always looking for ways to improve.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you, Liz!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Hiya, Cary. Hope you're enjoying the site. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
welcome CW, Liked your site and admire your candor. I agree , You or anyone else will never get a dick pick of mine .. well not that I would send. there might be a few floating around from my younger days magazine shoots .. but then, that's where you learn "once on the web .. ALWAYS on the web.. but that's a story for another day.. good stuff CW smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you so much for the kind comments, Hardes!